Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get snooker cue in Beijing China?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get snooker cue in Beijing China?

Hi,

I am going for work travel in Beijing and I want to know address of LKT snooker cue manufacturer/shop in Beijing.

http://www.lktchina.com/

I am wondering can someone help me, where to go?

If you have experience of LKT cues, please provide me information I should know before buying them.

Thanks ahead

Address : Green Garden A 1 Xizhaosi Street, Chongwen District, Beijing
    Address in chinese : 北京市崇文區夕照寺大街綠景苑甲1號
    near the scenic spot of Tiantan(Temple of Heaven),if you take a taxi, just show the driver the chinese address or ask the information desk of your hotel.
    Hope this help.
    Last edited by cueinhand; 8 February 2011, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the address. Are you aware of cues available there and prizes?

Comment

there are so many cues for your try&buy
        price range fr rmb480 ~ rmb7800

Comment

honestly they can made some not so bad cues, but over priced in my opinion

Comment

u can take the metro line 5 to Tian Tan Dong Men, then take a taxi. But to be honest I wouldn't recommend LKT cue, not even the best cue maker in China.

Comment

Hi,
              Actually I went there on Saturday with help of my navigator. Hardest part was to choose right door to step in.

I couldnt found any cues longer than 57". Most of the cues were with ash shaft and one piece. There was only one 3/4piece cue with maple shaft. It had splicings with green veneers. It was much too costly, actually exactly what cueinhand told which was maximum price 7800.

All the cues had weird markings one centimeter from joint to both direction. It had to have something due to manufacturing process, I think. With that much money I will never buy those cues. It is unbelievable 920 euro, with that money I could have any cue from UK.

Thats why I just bought qouple of tips to try. Nothing else.

But I have been playing snooker a lot with one young 13year old guy at one local snooker club. He seems to be hell good of a player. He has made against me many 50+ breaks out of which best has been 64. He told that his highest break is 115, so I think there are lots of Dings outhere in China.

Comment

The problem i observed on those cues are, for that price, the quality of the ebony is not good. Craftsmanship is out of question, uneven splices, broken splice tips, etc etc. can't understand how they are sold at that price, just frankly speaking. They are good enough for the rich local people, i think.

Comment

Working...
                X