Where is the best place for a selection of cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is the best place for a selection of cues

I live in Burnham Buckinghamshire, does anyone know where the nearest place to me is that sells a good selection of cues made by the Top cue makers, Ie TW, JP, MW, H&O, and you know the others.
    Thanks

Dont think you will find any shop at all stocking all those makers in the same place, and certainly not a selection of them

Comment

Agreed - such a place doesn't exist. You would need to visit JP for his cues and H&O to see theirs. I don't believe TW and MW stock cues that you can swing by and try out.

Comment

H & O don't have any stock cues . Only place would be JP .
        Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

According to their website H&O have a limited number of cues in stock, but I don't know how up to date their website is.
          Last edited by Gerry Armstrong; 8 February 2011, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Ok thanks all, I've got a TW and had 2 JP's, would of been nice if one place had a selection to compare.

Comment

Originally Posted by finabb View Post
              Ok thanks all, I've got a TW and had 2 JP's, would of been nice if one place had a selection to compare.
              Probably only ADR147 would ever have multiple makers in one place

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                Probably only ADR147 would ever have multiple makers in one place
                yes or you could try craftsman or stu green or maybe martin chesworth.
                https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                X