No announcement yet.

Unbelievable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If anyone is interested I'm selling my cue for £50,000. It has been signed by every profesional snooker player there has been over the past 50 years............. However, they all used a pen with invisible ink! But they did sign it, honest!!!! :P
    Highest Break
    Practice: 136 (2005)
    Match: 134 (2006)
    In 2011: 94
    Centuries made: 50+

Comment

This fella has used 3 different cues over the last 20 years and now he's selling them? Wonder why!

Might be Def Leopards drummer

Comment

Originally Posted by thinsy View Post
        If anyone is interested I'm selling my cue for £50,000. It has been signed by every profesional snooker player there has been over the past 50 years............. However, they all used a pen with invisible ink! But they did sign it, honest!!!! :P
        Throw in a new roll of tape?
        Renegade_56

Mike Wooldridge Black Shark

Raffle For Chris Nitti Custom Pool Cue

www.classifiedbillards.com/mybb

Comment

This gotta be Fedia........Or somebody just come out of St Davids Nut House!

Stephen Hendry Cue!......He wouldn't use that on the Fire!! Talking about Playing with it.

What a Laugh thou.

Some people are Mental.......And he is One!

Comment

Originally Posted by thinsy View Post
            Originally Posted by Renegade_56 View Post
            Throw in a new roll of tape?
            I've just got back from the hardware shop and have aquired tape in black, blue, red and yellow... What I intend to do is put various colours on the cue in different places so it'll look like one of those fancy pool cues that is so popular with all you american pool players!!! :snooker:
            Highest Break
            Practice: 136 (2005)
            Match: 134 (2006)
            In 2011: 94
            Centuries made: 50+

Comment

I'm going to put some clear tape on my cue so it will look like an invisible joint, what a genius I am.
              #jeSuisByrom

Comment

WOW is all I can say.

Love the picture quality, must have been taken with at least a 0.01 mega pixel camera

I remember owning a two piece Stephen hendry cue with the Hendry autograph glued on it, very first cue I ever bought. Pretty sure it cost me £15from argos, certainly a long way from the £150 this guy apparently spent.

I mean come on!!! £150's twenty years ago is like £300 in todays money and like a cue for that money would have a dopey autograph glued on it??? That's just something you put on cheap broomhandles to get kids to buy them. Guaranteed some clown will buy it though.

Comment

Just got a reply from a question I asked about the tape and I think he's claiming to be Mark Cadenhead an ex-pro.

Comment

i'm not happy!

i just put a bit of black tape round my one piece cue and i cant unscrew it!!!

whats going on? B&Q must have sold me some dodgy tape eh.......

Comment

Originally Posted by Henrytheeighth View Post
                      I bought it for £150.00 20 yrs ago lol.
                      lol yes my thoughts exactly.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by cueball22 View Post
                        Just got a reply from a question I asked about the tape and I think he's claiming to be Mark Cadenhead an ex-pro.
                        well he is in the right place.
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Dont know what sort of drugs this bloke is on but he has upped the buy it now price on one of them to £500 and £400 on the other

Comment

Hmmm. Okay, I've got £500 to spend on a cue. Should I go for a John Parris, a Trevor White, a Mike Wooldridge, or an old Riley with a bit of tape round it?

If he sells any of them I am going into cue-dealing.
                            Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

Ive messaged him to say its worth £30 tops
                              Maybe because a lot of us are probably now watching them he feels interest is very high lol

Comment

I cant believe he has put the prices up.

Comment

Working...
                                X