Unbelievable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
    I cant believe he has put the prices up.
    I just messaged him and offered him some genuine LSD from 1969 that's been kept in my uncle's freezer since then and some classic tape that was used during the 1972 World Championship to sort out a ripped seat.

One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

it's got to be someone off here having a giraffe surely?

i think we should all bombard him with questions that's hardly anything to do with the cue lol.

what ya think?

Comment

Brillant...... This guy is totally off his head!!

I like how he describes why the black tape is on the cue...... Lol!!
        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

[QUOTE=the_paz;555619]i'm not happy!

i just put a bit of black tape round my one piece cue and i cant unscrew it!!!

like it LOL

Comment

i just sent him this through ebay as a question lol -

Dear buy-some-golf-clubs,

oh mate i'm loving your cues, i cant believe you've got such well sought after rare ones.

i mean even the top cue making guys would be proud of them like.

and mate, to be honest, i think the bit of tape makes all the difference, it really does look like a 3/4!!!

have you thought about going on dragons den mate?

different gravy mate.

many thanks paz.

Comment

machine spliced too, that why they're so dear.

Comment

I just enquired:

Good evening,

I'm really wondering whats wrong with this cue, as it's worth a lot more than ur asking. Does the cue have a tip? I feel this is most important to my bid. Thanks, Mike

hehehehe
                ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                Old cue collector --
                Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
                  I just enquired:

Good evening,

I'm really wondering whats wrong with this cue, as it's worth a lot more than ur asking. Does the cue have a tip? I feel this is most important to my bid. Thanks, Mike

hehehehe

I got an immediate reply:

i sense a slightly sarcastic tone in your email but always have the last laugh in situations like this - the stock you see in my ebay shop is 5% of my total stock and as i already own 17 busy high street shops and am well on my way to my 2nd million - when i get emails like this i always laugh to myself and have a look out my living room window at my current car which happens to be an 18 month old porsche 911 carrera 4 s and think about how much money i am going to make tomorrow - thanks for your email , it's made me smile and just for the record we sold a cue 2 weeks ago similar to these from one of the shops for £285 and the customer loves it and i only have this ebay shop to generate some money , all of which pays for and sponsors my 11 year old sons football team who just happen to be the current scottish under 12 champions thanks to my help which makes me very proud indeed - best wishes from buy-some-golf-clubs

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWN.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Old cue collector --
                  ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I got an immediate reply:
                    I also got a reply to the £30 estimated value (over estimated )

hi - it is a machine spliced cue and is, as anything is worth in business , whatever somebody is willing to pay for it however based on the history of the cue which is massive based on all the tournaments and matches i have won and lost over the years - at the end of the day i would rather keep it forever than sell it for £30 - i charge £20 per hour for snooker lessons and have been teaching players of all ages for over 20 years the proper way to play and win snooker matches and give them a detailed practice routine after every lesson to help them be as good a player as they can be and have produced a few champions over the years and still advise some of the lower ranked professional players when their form dips with intense practice routines and how to get their head straight if they feel they are losing confidence in any way , shape or form - the stock you see in my ebay shop is approx. 5 per cent of my total stock as i dont just sell on ebay , so if i dont get a very good price for any of my one piece maple snooker cues i wont be letting any of them go - thank you for your email and best wishes

- buy-some-golf-clubs

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                      I also got a reply to the £30 estimated value (over estimated )

hi - it is a machine spliced cue and is, as anything is worth in business , whatever somebody is willing to pay for it however based on the history of the cue which is massive based on all the tournaments and matches i have won and lost over the years - at the end of the day i would rather keep it forever than sell it for £30 - i charge £20 per hour for snooker lessons and have been teaching players of all ages for over 20 years the proper way to play and win snooker matches and give them a detailed practice routine after every lesson to help them be as good a player as they can be and have produced a few champions over the years and still advise some of the lower ranked professional players when their form dips with intense practice routines and how to get their head straight if they feel they are losing confidence in any way , shape or form - the stock you see in my ebay shop is approx. 5 per cent of my total stock as i dont just sell on ebay , so if i dont get a very good price for any of my one piece maple snooker cues i wont be letting any of them go - thank you for your email and best wishes

- buy-some-golf-clubs
                      Did you ask for a rate without the tape? It's expensive stuff that fake joint tape hehe
                      Old cue collector --

Comment

Did you ask for a rate without the tape? It's expensive stuff that fake joint tape hehe
                        I was asking about the one without the tape as i didn't think i could afford those ones

Comment

lol got a reply -

the stock you see in my ebay shop is 5% of my total stock so i dont need to go on dragons den as i already own 17 busy high street shops and am well on my way to my 2nd million - when i get emails like this i always laugh to myself and have a look out my living room window at my current car which happens to be an 18 month old porsche 911 carrera 4 s and think about how much money i am going to make tomorrow - thanks for your email , it's made me smile and just for the record we sold a cue 2 weeks ago similar to these from one of the shops for £185 and the customer loves it and i only have this ebay shop to generate some money , all of which pays for and sponsors my 11 year old sons football team who just happen to be the current scottish under 12 champions thanks to my help which makes me very proud indeed - best wishes from buy-some-golf-clubs

- buy-some-golf-clubs

Comment

His cutting and pasting is a bit dodgy the value of the one he sold is now £185 whereas in the reply to perpetualboredom it was £285

Comment

I got a reply too.....

Apparently it was the result of taking such substances in the late 60's that turned him into the millionaire he is today, he likened himself to Richard Branson and was willing to exchange a cue (minus tape) for my uncles LSD as he wished to relive such heady days.
                              One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

just sent him another message lol -

Dear buy-some-golf-clubs,

oh mate thats awesome.

ive always loved porches, but admit it you've got a boxster havnt you, gooo on admit it, you got a boxster, and nothing wrong with a boxster at all.

as long as your names george and your an hairdresser

but about the cues mate, i've always wanted a 3/4, so i tried a bit of black tape on mine and it didnt work, even took the tape back to B&Q as it was clearly faulty!

where did you get your tape from mate?

and it is a boxster aint it

gooo on, admit it

Comment

Working...
                                X