No announcement yet.

Unbelievable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least he has a sense of humour and is keeping us all amused. What more could one ask for? Also, could be making a few bob out of it.
    :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
      Mines a pint of Fosters please (ohh and 37p listing fee)
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT
      Certainly Sir, 37p or a packet of crsips to go with your pint?

One day I'll make a century, I've knocked in a 51!

Comment

Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
        Shame it's a one piece, if only there was a way to give it the look of a two piece.
        Just modified the listing for people like yourselves
        Edit: for bidders who desire a 3/4 split broom im willing to foot the cost myself of a roll of black tape to give it the impression of a joint, most likely positioning it bang on the balance point of 14" (this could be altered if your quick enough with your exact requirements)

Comment

Mines a pint of Fosters please (ohh and 37p listing fee)
          http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...STRK:MESELX:IT
          lmao - very good.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by nevets View Post
            Hmmm. Okay, I've got £500 to spend on a cue. Should I go for a John Parris, a Trevor White, a Mike Wooldridge, or an old Riley with a bit of tape round it?

If he sells any of them I am going into cue-dealing.
            if they sell i have about 200 more of them in my cellar!

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              if they sell i have about 200 more of them in my cellar!
              Wow, that's almost £100K worth then. I hope your cellar is secure!
              Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

Wow, that's almost £100K worth then. I hope your cellar is secure!
                well not really- until today i thought they were worth about a quid each i had no idea they were worth £100k i will get a safe installed this week.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                  well not really- until today i thought they were worth about a quid each i had no idea they were worth £100k i will get a safe installed this week.
                  Yeah, but to be fair, you haven't been providing that taping service. Get your act together ADR!
                  Oh, and that's a bad miss.

Comment

Yeah, but to be fair, you haven't been providing that taping service. Get your act together ADR!
                    now i know there is a demand for it i will get myself some electrical tape - best quality of course - and i will be happy to tape anybody's cue for £25 - per taping.

Comment

lol brilliant!

Comment

Dear JRC750,

I'm very interested in the 'Broom Cue'.... I really feel I could clean up the table with this!! But, I would be tempted to buy a good quality marker pen and adapt it to look like one of those spliced cues that are so popular. Do you think this will de-value the item in question?

Thanks in advance,
                        Stu Pidiot
                        Highest Break
                        Practice: 136 (2005)
                        Match: 134 (2006)
                        In 2011: 94
                        Centuries made: 50+

Comment

Originally Posted by thinsy View Post
                          Dear JRC750,

I'm very interested in the 'Broom Cue'.... I really feel I could clean up the table with this!! But, I would be tempted to buy a good quality marker pen and adapt it to look like one of those spliced cues that are so popular. Do you think this will de-value the item in question?

Thanks in advance,
                          Stu Pidiot
                          Thanks for your interest in this quality item, the value will always be higher for a one piece broom cue as you get so much more "feel" around the pink and black spots and to a real collector a spliced broom is probably worthless.
                          For ease of transport however if you feel the need to add a joint i would recommend going down the tape route rather than marker pen, as its a proven method that still holds its value well, i think in fact there are 2 currently on ebay with healthy "buy it now" prices.
                          Just like to add that altho unbadged the quality of workmanship on my broom cue is right up there with the best, some experts think it could even be a Keith Auld !

Comment

some experts think it could even be a Keith Auld !
                            or maybe a Keith Chegwin

Comment

Thanks for your interest in this quality item, the value will always be higher for a one piece broom cue as you get so much more "feel" around the pink and black spots and to a real collector a spliced broom is probably worthless.
                              For ease of transport however if you feel the need to add a joint i would recommend going down the tape route rather than marker pen, as its a proven method that still holds its value well, i think in fact there are 2 currently on ebay with healthy "buy it now" prices.
                              Just like to add that altho unbadged the quality of workmanship on my broom cue is right up there with the best, some experts think it could even be a Keith Auld !
                              Oh. That's quite annoying!!! I've just bought a marker pen for 79p at the stationary shop!!! Would you consider taking £999.21 and cover the cost of my marker pen?

Actually, scrap that idea..... As I bought the pen specifically for MAKING CUES LOOK SPLICED I may just put it on ebay for £279.99.
                              Highest Break
                              Practice: 136 (2005)
                              Match: 134 (2006)
                              In 2011: 94
                              Centuries made: 50+

Comment

JRC750
                                Well done This is quality and had me lol for ages. Keep us up to date with any bids or comments. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X