• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• john parris regal cue any good

Hey just wondering if any 1 now's if the john parris regal cue is any good

Originally Posted by cameron0606 View Post
    I had one made for me about 6 months ago, I used it for 3weeks then sold it.
    So my one wasn't very good (his workmanship has gone down hill and the shaft felt too stiff and lifeless ) but the next one made might be good.

Go to his workshop and try out a few, phone before you go to see what stock he has

Comment

My old cue was a JP Regal. It was excellent, I've had it since 2004 (and still have it). I only changed to a JP Ultimate cos I wanted to play with a 1pc cue after trying one of my mates'.

Once again, cues are very personal items. It doesn't matter how many people tell you this cue (or that cue) is good or bad... What matters is what you think & how you feel when you play with it! There are many brands out there (including JP which I personally find fantastic) that you can choose from, so take your time selecting and enjoy the experience :snooker:
      Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
      Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

Would u be intrrsted in selling it

Comment

just wondering how long it usually takes from ordering to having a JP's cue? thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by KUMKUMMUMU View Post
            just wondering how long it usually takes from ordering to having a JP's cue? thanks.
            He does hold some stock

Comment

Would u be intrrsted in selling it
              Sorry, cameron0606

I'm keeping it in case anything happens to my primary cue! :snooker:
              Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
              Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

OK thanks think I am going to go down to his shop and have a look

Comment

If you have money for a regal cue why not add extra 200 and get the ultimate cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by KUMKUMMUMU View Post
                    3 to 4 week wait at present

Danny
                    Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

That's a bit to much at the moment lol

Comment

As Finabb said, he does hold some stock.
                        Give him a ring

Danny
                        Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Yer going there on the 28th

Comment

I brought an exclusive there recently and am very happy with the cue, If your going in person keep an open mind the most expensive cue might not be best one. The good thing with JP is that you can try before you buy and you can exchange the cue after two weeks if your not happy. When you go there make sure you known what you want and don't be tempted into getting something if your not 100% sure.

Comment

OK that's I want the regal but not sure lol but only want yo spend 300 lol

Comment

Working...
                              X