No announcement yet.

john parris regal cue any good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ring John before you go and tell him you want a regal and tell him what weight your after as the weights vary a lot. If your set on the regal theres not much point in going there if the selection is limited.
    Last edited by cazmac1; 14 February 2011, 10:47 PM.

Comment

I don't live to far from there but will call him tomorrow

Comment

This looks like a good one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Beautiful-Old-...item25613736f6

Comment

Originally Posted by BadMadWicked View Post
          This looks like a good one....
          Always nice stuff from this seller, got my JP and a case from him in last couple of years, great bloke to deal with

Comment

I recommend going to the shop, take your time and get the right cue for you. I went there and picked up maybe 10 different cues and eventually went for a maple regal. That was over a year ago and the cue seems to be getting better with age.

Comment

Hi,
              I got my JP Regal cue for almost 9 months now....I think the length, weight and feel are really perfect for me...but I think the most important issue is the "feel" when u made the pot and play the game with it...u will know if it suitable for u or not? good luck and hope u will find a good cue for yourself mate....

Comment

Thanks the only thing is that I want a size 9 tip. Lol but readily like the cue

Comment

Working...
                X