dave coutts cues any good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dave coutts cues any good

hey just wondering if any one noes if dave coutts cues are any good as am looking to invest in one thanks

Never seen one in the flesh but everyone on here reckons they of the highest quality.

U will not be disappointed.

Comment

yes they are very good - or at least i have never seen a bad one plus he is a good guy to deal with.
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

ok thanks cos i am going to order 1 at the end of the mounth and they look so nice so just wanted to no thanks

Comment

Dave makes cues as good as anybody else can.
          Just because its old, doesn't mean its worth a fortune!!

Comment

I have had a few of these in on P/Ex but never Tried any but the Quality looked good.

I haven't really dealt much with dave but I have been told and heard a few times what a loverly guy to deal with.

Comment

Great guy, super cues !

Comment

he just bought an o'min one piece of me there and i hear he is a great cue maker himself !

Comment

Originally Posted by graeme78 View Post
                  he just bought an o'min one piece of me there and i hear he is a great cue maker himself !
                  You sure it wasn't Keith (Keithinfrance) pool player who bought it ??? he gets cues sent to Dave first for any alterations needed, before forwarding on to France

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    You sure it wasn't Keith (Keithinfrance) pool player who bought it ??? he gets cues sent to Dave first for any alterations needed, before forwarding on to France
                    yes thats the man indeed wonder why it said c/o DAVE COUTTS lol

Comment

Originally Posted by graeme78 View Post
                      yes thats the man indeed wonder why it said c/o DAVE COUTTS lol
                      I only know because he bought from me once, when i saw he was a French bidder i thought oh no but when he won he had Dave's address to post to so all was well

Comment

yep daves cues are top craftsmanship, up there with top makers today.

shown me round his workshop once, he still hand planes his cues

Comment

thanks ppl think i will go for 1

Comment

Working...
                          X