X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cue Craft Custom Cues

Hey guys,

Just ordered myself a Cue Craft PC18.

Wondering if anyone else has cues from the PC range, pic of whacha got?

Hi Snoob,

Yeah I stock these and have the Arrow Cue in stock...had a try out with it last night as it happens and plays very sweet..

Lovely design, great quality and top value hand spliced cue - available discounted for TSF members and with a free Cue Craft Towel with your first order...

The guy that designed them is a true craftsman....

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerpoolman View Post

Hi Snoob,

Yeah I stock these and have the Arrow Cue in stock...had a try out with it last night as it happens and plays very sweet..

Lovely design, great quality and top value hand spliced cue - available discounted for TSF members and with a free Cue Craft Towel with your first order...

The guy that designed them is a true craftsman....

I've already ordered thanks, but just out of curiosity how much are you selling the PC18 for?

Comment

Hi Snoob, RRP is over £200, but have one in current stock, already butt jointed that for TSF would be discounted @ £160 with free Cue Towel, discounted on a case as well and a free Cue Towel thrown in.... a really great deal on a top cue...

Comment

actually saw one of these cues last week at a snooker match and asked the guy if i could have a look.

Great craftsmanship and an even better looking cue!

Comment

Working...
          X