Junior cue wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Junior cue wanted

Hello Everyone , My 12 Year old son has started playing snooker and needs a better cue , Does anyone have a Good quality Junior / shorter cue for sale Regards

whats your email address mate?

Comment

Hello , Sorry don,t want to show my E-mail address on Forum , I don,t know yet how to send a PM hope you understand , Have you a cue For sale if so have you a contact number ? Regards

Comment

Hi,
        We just finished a 3/4 maple children cue. it's 109 cm long ,9.1 mm tip. Maybe it's too short for your son. if you are interested I can show you the pictures
        woodscue@gmail.com

Easy way to custom made your cue

www.handmade-cue.com

Comment

You can't make pm's until you've made 10 posts.

Tonight I had the opportunity of swapping shafts on a cue, which gave me nearly 60 inches on one cue, and 56 inches on the other, but the seller felt he couldn't sell a short cue lol, so said no.

If you get stuck, why not buy the cheapest cue you can find, be it a pub cue etc, and cut some off?

You could also just use a minibutt instead of the full butt on many cues, then when the kid is older and taller swap back.

I wouldn't spend too much, as kids like a game one day and leave it the next.

Beware of painted cues with pretty butts pretending to be hand spliced though.

Comment

Almost forgot:

Every forum you use, you should use a different email address. That way folks will find it harder to trace your movements by googling for your address.

Here is a link for Gmail email addresses which are free, and have a lot of storage, and essential to regular email users.

https://www.google.com/accounts/NewA...04ef728&type=2

You can show it off on the forum all you like then, as it only gets used for that particular forum, and spammers etc can't bother your private address.

You log in at the top right hand corner of Internet explorer.

Comment

Working...
            X