Any badge makers on here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hiya,

I'm looking to get a remade badge for a cue that I have where the badge came off and was lost. I have another cue that I can send an image of the exact badge design... the cues are identical, just one doesn't have a badge. Are you able to do this?

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
      Sorry I do not have any templates for you.

What I do have is access to a Laser Cutter/Engraver where I can 'feed' pretty much any digital design for it to cut/engrave with amazing accuracy. I have used it mainly for Technology projects with students at school making personalised Phone Charms using acrylic.

I am interested in this as a little project to see what I can turn out and would only be interested in covering costs for materials on this occasion.

So if you are still interested then just have a think about what you want, spend a little time getting the design right, give me precise measurements and tell me what material you would like.

Good Luck!
      I'm looking to get a remade badge for a cue that I have where the badge came off and was lost. I have another cue that I can send an image of the exact badge design... the cues are identical, just one doesn't have a badge. Are you able to do this? It is an antique Muncey & Ryde snooker cue

Comment

I believe Tony Glover can replicate old badges, give him a call
        http://cues.co.uk/
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
        X