Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

48Inch Cue recommendations for the smaller table and room.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 48Inch Cue recommendations for the smaller table and room.

Hi All,

I've been a member of this forum for a long but never really posted much.

I have 5ft slate Pool table at home [vintage Riley diner to be exact] and play pool most of the time. Unfortunately due to space I've got to use a 48Inch cue. I want to get a better cue and not the ones considered junior and to cheap.

I was wondering who makes or supplies tidy cues as I not savvy on the best makers brands etc.

Thought recommendations appreciated.

RT

I would say any of the cue makers could make you a quality cue of that length.

Do you have any idea as to what your current weight, tip size etc is of your cue?

Do you have a budget in mind?

Comment

Not quite sure about weight but not to light, I now dont help in the slightest.

Current cue seems to be 8mm. Budget say £100 at the moment.

Found this on the Interweb a telescopic version. Anyone got one of these ? Any good.

http://www.snookercues.com/CuePlus%2...ool%20cues.htm

Comment

I dont like the idea of these cues but maybe some people do?

With that budget, you would struggle to get a new cue made for you at 48 inches.

Maybe find a longer cue which you like, check it feels, plays okay and then get it altered to 48 inches

One thing to remember is the sell on value will be minimal for a 48 inch cue so make sure you are sure you like/want to use the cue before altering it.

Comment

The link you suggest Red Thunder is to a company called Blue Moon Leisure.The owner Robert has been in this business donkeys years and is highly reputable and customer friendly. I suggest you call him and discuss your needs. His adjustable cue (I,ve sold very many) may be just what youre looking for. Only you can decide!.

Comment

Working...
          X