No announcement yet.

Colemark cues, Crawley. Ring any bells?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colemark cues, Crawley. Ring any bells?

Hi all.

About 20 years ago when I first started playing leauge pool there was a local cue maker in the town where I lived at the time, Crawley in West Sussex. I played Morray Dolan (current world number 10) back then when I was 15 (he gave me an easy chance and I beat him!) and seem to recall he used a colemark/s cue. At least thats what I think they were called. My late step father Had a custom made cue by the same company and alot of the local county and better local players had them too.

I've done a google on it and cant find any info or reference to a custom cue maker in the area. Just wondered what happened to them and if theyre still going.

EDIT: Remembered the guys first name. Colin, Colin Colemark.
    Last edited by safe t boy; 1 March 2011, 06:59 PM.

Most of the materiels for these cues was sourced from me. I know a great deal about the cues and also where you can benefit from the expertise that went into their original planning. construction. I wont discuss craftsmanship in cue making publicly but if you wish visit my site franksandellcuesport.co.uk and email me I will be happy to help you and give you a contact number. Frank. W. Sussex.

Comment

Thanks Frank. I'll drop you an email soon.

I was mainly just curious to know what happened to Colemark cues.

Comment

If I remember correctly they were 2 blokes working in a shed at the back of the house. Colin and Mark, Hence the name Colnmarks. Made some nice cues in the mid 80's.

Comment

Working...
        X