Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Snooker England Cues

Hi everyone,

"Pro Snooker England" Cues, are these cues any good does anyone have one, are they like the budget cheapie handmade cues on ebay or are they any better,

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Steve.

Are they the one's with the brass plaques that look quite nice ?? yeah ok for a beginner type cue but if you can afford to pay more you can get a lot better quality. But if your only a casual player still 10 times better than a rack cue

Comment

Heres alink to one on the bay
      http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Comment

No thats different to what i thought, but he states standard length of 59" lol thats quite a long cue, as most play with 57" or like me 58"

Comment

yep i noticed that too, its not actually that cue im looking at just that was the only cue i could fond with the same badge for reference, he saud it cost 120 + 40 for case which seems more than the average cheapie cue off ebay.

Comment

I brought one of these and found them to be extreamly good value for money and the quality was very good. I even manged an 80 + break with it before snapping it in two. I did post some pic's at the time. For a first time cue you can't go wrong

Comment

It's a bit different from the one I brought and I only paid £30. I would'nt spend £120 on it.
              Last edited by cazmac1; 9 March 2011, 08:42 PM.

Comment

no i wouldnt either, cant find much info on them at all, one ive seen is around £60 with a decent aluminium case, both like new.

Comment

Originally Posted by stejohn View Post
                  Hi everyone,

"Pro Snooker England" Cues, are these cues any good does anyone have one, are they like the budget cheapie handmade cues on ebay or are they any better,

Thanks in advance for any replies,

Steve.
                  they have nothing to do with pro snooker - or england!
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

lol, though as much

Comment

my mate has one of these cues its quite good for the money and the butt is real ebony
                      and it as a decent ash shaft. i think he paid £80 for the lot of ebay cue 2 extensions and a decent ali case.

Comment

Working...
                      X