No announcement yet.

Tony Glover Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha it was meant to be as a present for him yes but i like the cue so much i want it instead lol so he is looking at some other cues that he likes and like someone in the thread said earlier its like i have been playing with the cue for years its a great looking cue as well and just cant wait to play more with it ill be putting the pictures on tonight of the cue when i have some time when i finish work cant wait to share with everyone what i have been told is such a good bargain.

Comment

£150 is the bargain of the century! Tony is agreat cue maker. He made me a new cue last year it took about 14 weeks.. not too long, but, worth the wait. 54 1/2 inches 1 piece plain ebony shaft 9.5mm tip stiff shaft with mini butt and long extension, just under £400. Worth every penny had a 62 last week with it, just wish i had more time to practice then hopefully a ton again!!

Comment

Here are the pictures as promised they are took from my iPhone so the quality is not the best.

Comment

for £150 that is a nice cue.
          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Really beautiful, worth twice and more the £150, enjoy!

Comment

Thanks everyone does anyone have an idea what wood the splicings could be im sorry about the unclear picture though

Comment

splice is snakewood mate

Comment

thanks mate thats what i thought

Comment

Like the nameplate, Matt.
                    :snooker:

Comment

Very Nice Cue.

Comment

Im thinking of getting the nameplate changed and having my name wrote on ti yet but havent decided will see if its costly to do

Comment

Originally Posted by Matt-10ant View Post
                          Im thinking of getting the nameplate changed and having my name wrote on ti yet but havent decided will see if its costly to do
                          chances are the person you got it off sold it so cheap because he had trouble selling it with his name on it. If you are going to get it re-badged by Tony then I would suggest you don't put your own name on it, for re-sale value. Although if you are going to keep it then what the hell, and it makes it easier to identify if someone steals it. Just a thought though.

Comment

Im just in the processing of emailing Tony about the badge now i have decided to get my name on it just choosing a design as i wont be selling the cue again

Comment

Own name labels from Glovers are about £27 , roughly.You have to factor in transport ( if you visit the workshop) or postage,obviously.Hope this helps.

Comment

Working...
                              X