What dave coutts cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What dave coutts cues

ever seen some DAVE COUTTS CUES here ,very nice ,brillient,shining ,so ask for the cues here,anybody help me ?? Chinese boy

i m searching for DAVE COUTTS CUES

Comment

Dave Coutts Cue's

Pete147 and Crispian Jones who are on the forum have had cue's off him, He is a superb craftsman. I have 2cues getting allterd by him at the moment. Will post up pic's when i get them back from him:snooker:

Comment

and i have 1 down in his shop awaiting a good going over...hope it comes back a gooden

Comment

I have just received some Ash Blanks from him today and he is an absolute gentleman even giving me one extra nice shaft for when I get good at turning them.
          On Cue Facebook Page
          Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
          Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
            I have just received some Ash Blanks from him today and he is an absolute gentleman even giving me one extra nice shaft for when I get good at turning them.
            very urgent to look forward to your photos

Comment

His splicing and joints are done by Robin Cues
              Stun Run...The shot you can't teach

Comment

Originally Posted by thedynamite View Post
                His splicing and joints are done by Robin Cues
                Eh ??? really

Comment

thats what ive been told
                  Stun Run...The shot you can't teach

Comment

just a correction to this point, robin only does my joints i do all my own splicing. here are some pics of crispians cue being spliced up, the white pieces are sacraficial pine as i hate wasting wood, the pine all eventually gets planed out its just for for something to work to. i could do the splicing alot quicking if a used a router, milling machine or a cnc machine but i want to keep things traditional and so do it all by hand. i used to fit joints by hand as i have no metal lathe but now have robin fit joints as he has a lovely lathe and does a great job so i am happy to use them on my own cues. Hunt and o'byrne used to do the same thing with there cues back in the 80's regards dave coutts

Last edited by louise sheldon; 24 March 2011, 06:15 PM. Reason: added pics

Comment

Great pics Dave
                      (Guess that was the cue you made for Crispian)

Comment

Lovely pics

:snooker::snooker:

Comment

that crispian really has had a taste bypass - nice work though!
                          https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

nice to here from you dave hope to meet you sometime this year your only 1/2 hr or so away,jim

Comment

Is this the first time anyone has had a cue made to match their patchwork case?
                              On Cue Facebook Page
                              Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
                              Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

Working...
                              X