No announcement yet.

What dave coutts cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work, pics really show the craftsmanship needed to build a top cue.

Comment

excellent photos and very nice gesture... i think anyone would be overjoyed to see the progressive photos of their cues in the making...
      When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

coutts cues

HI ALL MEMBERS
        just to tell you all that dave coutts of coutts cues does all the splicing work in his workshop--i have seen for myself--and he always gets the splicing work spot on
        his cues are 100% hand made by dave --the only work done by robin cues is the butt joint or the 3/4 joint as robin has the special lathe
        i have had a few cues made by dave over the last few years and they are as good if not better than a parris ultimate cue - he has also started putting numbers in his cues now.. and the workmanship is second to none in my opinion--and the re-finishing and repair work i have seen has always been first class--in my eyes DAVE COUTTS IS A TOP BLOKE

Comment

can t see the pics,what is the matter?

Comment

Originally Posted by t9820304 View Post
            Have a looksy here fella... http://www.couttscues.co.uk/?id=gallery

Comment

not sure why they are still on

Comment

Originally Posted by t9820304 View Post
                I think you may need more than 10 posts to see all the forum ??

Comment

dave it matters not to me if it was louise who did the splice work !

100% spot on in every way, a class cue, and yes as already mentioned already, as good as you can get anywhere !

oh and on the subject of daves work, it is all done the traditional way, so makes things a little more personal to me, and yes the workshop is kitted out with all the tools needed and a great work bench for dave to do his splices himself (with a little help from the wife maybe) ?

keep up the good work dave, cant wait to see my next cue. ha ha

Comment

Love Dave's excellent craftsmanship.
                    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                    X