Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Caz has settled on a cue ( sort of )...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now Caz has settled on a cue ( sort of )...

The 'Cues' forum is kinda boring now... LOL

dONT PUT ANY MONEY ON IT , I WOULD,NT

Comment

Not long until we get an in depth report on his new TW . Then the fun begins again .

I spoke to Caz yesterday and he told me that this is the last cue he is buying .......i know ........i couldn't stop laughing either .

Hopefully after all his searching , tinkering etc this could be..........................................the one !
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

I had the best practice session today for a while I've been playing with this JP cue and can not find fault with the cue, it feels just right but I haven't done the cue justice at all. But today I started to hit the ball as good as I've ever done. I seem to be getting more and more of these days and they are getting closer together. I suppose this is whats call consistancy. I still don't like the fact that my cue tip is about 1/2 an inch away from the white hence my new TW will be half an inch longer this should improve my accuracy as there will be less room for error. Don't say why can't I move closer to the white as I can't, the distance I stand from the table and the walk in is programed in after 30 years of playing so better to change the cue me thinks.
        Anyway I'm very happy and am looking forward to tomorrows Kent county cup.

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
          I'm very happy and am looking forward to tomorrows Kent county cup.

Best of luck for tomorrow bud...

Look forward to reading how you get on...:snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X