just ordered my new ribin cook cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just ordered my new ribin cook cue

hey just ordered my new robin cook cue got a long wait lol but it will be well worth the wait.

Nice , mine should be here very shortly .

Comment

Originally Posted by cameron0606 View Post
      hey just ordered my new robin cook cue got a long wait lol but it will be well worth the wait.
      Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, how long is the wait?

Do we get any more details?
      On Cue Facebook Page
      Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
      Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

I also have one on order. Be ready about mid summer. He is a top guy.

What did you go for in terms of spec & splicing?

Stuart, Didnt I tell you Robin was about 30 weeks when I ordered? Oops. Sorry mate.

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
          I also have one on order. Be ready about mid summer. He is a top guy.

What did you go for in terms of spec & splicing?

Stuart, Didnt I tell you Robin was about 30 weeks when I ordered? Oops. Sorry mate.
          You may well have done mate it has just slipped my mind. I am very close to placing an order
          On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Good stuff.

You know the spec and splicing now?

Comment

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
              Good stuff.

You know the spec and splicing now?
              Identified specs for snooker just need to try spend a little more time with cues for 8 ball.

As for splicing it will be an Ebony and Masur Birch combination. Not sure what veneer colour yet.
              On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Ash shaft, Ebony butt, facing splice in Kingwood, with thick Maple veneer.
                and waight is 19 and tip is 8.5 very nice cue did not want to much going on with the cue lol and the wait for a cue is 30 weeks witch is 7 months and 2 weeks lol but they are amazing cues best u can get

Comment

Ash shaft, Ebony butt, facing splice in Kingwood, with thick Maple veneer.
                  and waight is 19 and tip is 8.5 very nice cue did not want to much going on with the cue lol and the wait for a cue is 30 weeks witch is 7 months and 2 weeks lol but they are amazing cues best u can get
                  Don't think I could wait that long for a cue if I ever needed a new one!
                  Its amazing how busy a lot of cue makers are right now, its hard to understand because a lot of clubs are dead up and down the country so how come so many people have cues on order or are they traders looking to cash in?

Comment

it is a long time to wait but its going to be amazing lol and well worth the wait lol

Comment

it is a long time to wait but its going to be amazing lol and well worth the wait lol
                      Certainly will be. It is a long time to wait but the end result will be awesome.

Comment

it sure will be lol its not been long and i want it now lol

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                          Don't think I could wait that long for a cue if I ever needed a new one!
                          Its amazing how busy a lot of cue makers are right now, its hard to understand because a lot of clubs are dead up and down the country so how come so many people have cues on order or are they traders looking to cash in?
                          Last time I was at North West Cues, Kevin was sending loads of cues to China, it's a huge market. Funny though, they send us all their crap cues and they buy top quality from the UK!
                          #jeSuisByrom

Comment

but thats why we should buy cues from english makers so they are the best and its well worth the wait if u are good and play alot

Comment

Have you got any images of the cue you have ordered.

Comment

Working...
                              X