• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by purist View Post
    because he's welsh.....lol
    haha..........................

Comment

Originally Posted by goku View Post
      i too have a peradon cue, which i bout nearly 2 years ago and its deffo a very good cue. i bout the peradon king from a stockist in b'ham but what mr o said is very true you gotta try them out. i picked up 3 kings and they all were different until i tried the last one-was love at 1st sight lol. if you go to peradons web page and enter your details they e-mail you back the nearest stockist

I sent them an email to find out my nearest stockist and they said there were none! I want my cue to be right so at the end of the day im going to have to travel, but no idea where to
      Highest break: 29 - none of the final 6 colours

Comment

i think at times they can be hit and miss for ppl some love them and some hate them thats why u just need to go try one out for yourself

Comment

I purchased a new Peradon Hawk Pool cue recently and it was a very nice looking cue with excellent hand splices.

One thing that I didn't like was the balance of the cue which was around 13.5" from the butt end so I returned it.

I am fortunate that I live near Green Baize and tried a selection of cues they have there and ended up with King Excellence (Thialand made) as the balance and feel for me was just perfect.

I tried Master Cue, GBL among others and I find that the feel of the cue is most important and if it's a nice finish it's a bonus

Not sure if all Peradon cues are balanced very butt end heavy but you could always ask the retailer before you buy.

The cue I eventually purchased is around 17" balance point compared to 13.5" of the Peradon so you can imagine that they both feel very different albeit both beautiful to look at.

Comment

Originally Posted by steve170 View Post
            I sent them an email to find out my nearest stockist and they said there were none! I want my cue to be right so at the end of the day im going to have to travel, but no idea where to
            hey steve i went to thurston snooker and they have a branch in birmingham which was the closest to where i live, i dont know if thats any good to you. the other turston branch is in liverpool. there is another stockist in peterborough but will try and find out where there are more. where are you situated in the country???

Comment

Originally Posted by goku View Post
              hey steve i went to thurston snooker and they have a branch in birmingham which was the closest to where i live, i dont know if thats any good to you. the other turston branch is in liverpool. there is another stockist in peterborough but will try and find out where there are more. where are you situated in the country???
              cheers goku. im in kingston upon thames. i might go for a trip to either birmingham or peterborough then! i've had other advice too on different manufacturers so i'll have a think. its not as simple as i thought it would be!!
              Highest break: 29 - none of the final 6 colours

Comment

cheers goku. im in kingston upon thames. i might go for a trip to either birmingham or peterborough then! i've had other advice too on different manufacturers so i'll have a think. its not as simple as i thought it would be!!
                Yes, you've had some different and some very one sided bias opinions.... Hope you find what you're looking for, good luck.

Comment

deffo have a good think about it, i spent nearly a year deciding what cue i wanted to buy but that was also dictated by the budget i had in mind. the cue i have i love but it may not suit you, try as many cues as possible to find the one that suits you.
                  good luck dude hope you find the one

Comment

Jeff Drinkwater in peterborough http://www.drinkwaters.com/index.html
                    I used to have a peredon royal and i can say it was a class cue for the price which i think you cant get no better, i sold it because it was to short for me and had one made to the same spec just 2" longer
                    Stun Run...The shot you can't teach

Comment

Buy Peradon. This cues are excellent.

Comment

Steve 170. Worthing in West Sussex is not too far to travel. Check out wwwfranksandellcuesport.co.uk I am sure I can help you. E.mail your phone no. to me from the site and we can have a chat. F.

Comment

Working...
                        X