new cue for intermediate player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new cue for intermediate player

I am seriously struggling to pick my new cue.

My current recommendations are either craftsman cuemaster or mastercraft with my 150 budget.

What are the pros and cons for each cue and what am i best off spending my money on??

For that money i would say it,s either Mastercue , mastercraft or Craftsman . There are others like Omin , U T etc . Personally i would go for a Mastercu , unless i was living near enough to try out any of the others .

You will deffinitely have a better chance of finding a cue you like by trying them , irrelevent of the make .

G B L are excellent cues but are a little more expensive .

Comment

if u need it now i would say Mastercue they are nice cues and play well but i would prob spend a bit more and go for robin cook or look for a second hand jp cue i might have 1 for sale soon 9mm tip nice cue

Comment

Its really a lottery with any cue unfortunately there is no such better cue out of Mastercue, Mastercraft and Craftsman IMO. Mastercue make more cues so perhaps they should be looked upon like Peradon which should also be a consideration too, good quality cues but then you see a lot of Mastercues for sale on Ebay and on here so perhaps not a good sign, maybe the quality isn't quite as good as it was now.

The advantage of Mastercraft and Craftsman are you can have the cue made exactly to the spec of your choice but you need to know what you require. Out of those two I'd slightly favour Craftsman simply because I think they have a bit more experience and do have a few pros who use/d them over the years.

Comment

Working...
        X