My New Trevor White Cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My New Trevor White Cue

Here are a few pics of my new Trevor White cue, I've been waiting a while for it to turn up and keep checking the forum and seeing other people posting pictures of their new cues which kind of makes the waiting not seem so long and gets me excited about my cue turning up so now its my turn to return the favor. I had a chance to have a game the other day and it plays really nice. My old Trevor White is up for sale on the forum as well if anyones interested make me an offer.
    Attached Files

Originally Posted by woody3235 View Post
    Here are a few pics of my new Trevor White cue, I've been waiting a while for it to turn up and keep checking the forum and seeing other people posting pictures of their new cues which kind of makes the waiting not seem so long and gets me excited about my cue turning up so now its my turn to return the favor. I had a chance to have a game the other day and it plays really nice. My old Trevor White is up for sale on the forum as well if anyones interested make me an offer.
    Awesome! How long have you been waiting?

Comment

Originally Posted by woody3235 View Post
      My old Trevor White is up for sale on the forum as well if anyones interested make me an offer.
      What is the difference in specs between the two?

Comment

Lovely looking cue.

Comment

nice design that mate, i like that fair play.

Comment

i really love the look of this cue, its kinda like mine and i like the color.

Comment

One word about this cue....STUNNING
              Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Another Stunning Trevor White Cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                  Awesome! How long have you been waiting?
                  I ordered the cue in early November, I would have got it sooner but a friend of mine ordered a cue with the exact same design from Trevor (me and my mate never talked about designs as I didnt want to be influenced by anyone else) I asked Trevor if he would change it as I've always been a big Hendry fan so I went for that design. Trevor was really good about the whole process I can't speak highly enough of him.

As for specs the only real change is that I changed back to ash from maple as I started off playing with ash years ago and I've been using maple for the last 15+ years. And this cue is a quarter of an inch longer as one of my other cues used to be 58 1/4 and I used to play regular with that so I wanted to see if that made a difference.

Comment

Gorgeous!!

Is that olive wood?

Would it be too rude to ask how much you paid for it?

Danny.
                    Last edited by danam1; 27 March 2011, 07:56 AM.
                    Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

Lovely lookin cue that mate

Comment

Originally Posted by danam1 View Post
                        Gorgeous!!

Is that olive wood?

Would it be too rude to ask how much you paid for it?

Danny.
                        Thanks, yes it is olivewood, I wanted the splices to have a grainy effect not dotted like thuya. From a long way away one of the lighter splices blends into the maple a bit but I'm really happy with the design I picked. I paid £410 for my cue, the good thing with Trevor is you only pay £100 deposit then you can pay off the cue as and when, so you've got a few months to pay the balance.

Comment

Nice cue Wood

Comment

Nice cue woody, as are all Trevor's cues.
                            :snooker:

Comment

Where's your other Trevor cue mate?

Comment

Working...
                              X