• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by itx View Post
    Where's your other Trevor cue mate?
    Think this must be it
    http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=31210

Comment

in a few years that olive wood will darken a bit and it will look even better, cracking looking cue you have there

Comment

Expecting another one to arrive very shortly, but this time will be a plain ebony butt. Not sure they appreciate a Trevor White where I play. They seem to like what they have, from places like Argos and a local shop that sells clothes and nick nacks. None of them seem to have pc's and go into forums.
        :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
          Expecting another one to arrive very shortly, but this time will be a plain ebony butt. Not sure they appreciate a Trevor White where I play. They seem to like what they have, from places like Argos and a local shop that sells clothes and nick nacks. None of them seem to have pc's and go into forums.
          To be honest i'd never heard of trev till I found this forum. Parris was the main man Or so I thought. But thanks to this forum i've learnt quite a few things and found some top people.

Comment

Originally Posted by Acrowot View Post
            I only started getting cues made as I couldn't get a decent one piece cue where I live, I guess some people are not bothered with what they play with but for me you cant beat the feel of a quality made cue and its a bonus that you can get someone to splice it the way you want it to look.

Comment

Originally Posted by tornado taylor View Post
              To be honest i'd never heard of trev till I found this forum. Parris was the main man Or so I thought. But thanks to this forum i've learnt quite a few things and found some top people.
              Same here. I heard of Parris and H&O, but not TW. Best thing I ever did was contact Trevor.

Specs:

Ash
              Plain ebony butt.
              57 1/2"
              9.5mm
              19oz
              28mm totally round butt.

Can't frickin' wait............

Comment

Working...
              X