Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

eBay Cue Dilemma! - To buy or not to buy??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=platt;566568]
    Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
    Hi mate,

You didn't fancy listing them on here then? Cheaper than ebay fees [/QUOTE

with ebay they nearly always find their level....and the fees are only a few pounds, ...hope you win a cracking cue....
    Me too mate, If not start packaging the Burwat if it goes unsold
    On Cue Facebook Page
    Stuart Graham Coaching Website - On a break until March 2015
    Ton Praram Cues UK Price List

Comment

As far as I'm aware, they're the only ones on Ebay like them and I aint seen any for ages as they are increasingly rare and not common. Also, as I said previously, condition is exceptional... The reserve / B.I.N. is mentioned in the text, and due to the level of interest, I may have to end them early if reserve is not reached / reached elsewhere...hope this helps....

Comment

Ouch, unlucky mate, last second aswell.

Comment

sorry buddy it new home is hong kong....

Comment

Win some, lose some! Well somebody has a very nice cue there, I hope they enjoy it.

Does anyone know if Tony Glover answers the phone on a sunday evening?
            On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

get in touch with jason owen on the forum he gets very good deal with tony...

Comment

Originally Posted by Stupree View Post
                Win some, lose some! Well somebody has a very nice cue there, I hope they enjoy it.

Does anyone know if Tony Glover answers the phone on a sunday evening?
                Int that mannock rep calling to you yet then... it's calling me but i'm trying not too listen...lol.

Gutting when you lose auction at last sec, sniped...
                Last edited by cally; 27 March 2011, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                  Int that mannock rep calling to you yet then... it's calling me but i'm trying not too listen...lol.

Gutting when you lose auction at last sec, sniped...
                  Overseas bidder for a change............not!

The cue certainly is but it is the financial side of it that is causing me trouble. I do absolutely love these replica cues though. I think it is going to be my little cue fetish!
                  On Cue Facebook Page

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerpoolman View Post
                    As far as I'm aware, they're the only ones on Ebay like them and I aint seen any for ages as they are increasingly rare and not common. Also, as I said previously, condition is exceptional... The reserve / B.I.N. is mentioned in the text, and due to the level of interest, I may have to end them early if reserve is not reached / reached elsewhere...hope this helps....
                    Sorry but I agree with John. £50 and you've you've done very well no matter how clean the refurb. I've bought probably 9-10 over the last couple of years and never got more than £50 for one. If I can pick up 9 or 10 that might tell you something about how 'rare' they are.
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Old cue collector --
                    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally Posted by snookerpoolman View Post
                      Correct JRC...It's certainly an original badge, possibly an original butt, but it's definitley a new shaft...

Whereas, Stupree, could have BOTH of my Joe Davis all original cues with change from your £250!!! :-
                      its not an original badge its a glover cue, everything he made himself including the badge.

there is a large difference between a glover cue and a joe davis club cue in value.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

think you got a bit confused there ADR it was another Burwat champ cue he was selling not the Glover/joe Davis replica in discussion.

Comment

the cue was this one listed on here as didnt sell on the bay
                          http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=31258

Comment

Originally Posted by stejohn View Post
                            think you got a bit confused there ADR it was another Burwat champ cue he was selling not the Glover/joe Davis replica in discussion.
                            i just followed the link to the jd copy - the burwat he is selling came from andy hunter via me its 100% right.
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

sure is a nice looking cue, lovely shaft graining.

Comment

Working...
                              X