Attention Trevor White!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention Trevor White!!!

Hi Trevor, you are not responding to my emails, we last spoke more than 1 month ago about my finished cue, maybe my emails are not getting through or are you away on holiday or something would prefer not to go through this public forum but i am running out of ideas and getting a little concerned, and 1 last footnote, if anybody has any info on Trevors whereabouts that would alay my concerns just add to the thread, much thanks

hi mate....dont be too worried Trevor will respond im sure...i felt i was in a similar situation after only a few days..mainly cos im impatient yet he contacted me this afternoon

he must be snowed under with work

dont worry he is a top bloke

Comment

As said above dont worry. I spoke to him this morning also. I get the feeling he has work and emails coming out his ears.

Comment

Originally Posted by tornado taylor View Post
        As said above dont worry. I spoke to him this morning also. I get the feeling he has work and emails coming out his ears.
        Yeah man, no worries. Trevor knows the score and he'll be in touch.

Not to derail this thread, but I'd like to publicly apologise to Trevor for all my emails since January.

First for the specs ( which I changed from 57" to 57 1/2 because I messed up the measurement on my current cue as a comparison ).

Secondly for trying to make my mind up on the style of shaft ( went for something similar to H&O in the end )

Thirdly, butt size... wavering from 27m to 28mm ( have got used to a 28 now ), Trevor kindly got back to me and recommended I go for 28 as a 27mm would be very slim indeed.

So trust me, Trevor will get back to you m8. Trevor has responded to all my emails, sometimes a week or so after I've sent them. But as it's been said before, Trevor is a busy guy!

Patience 4tw ( not easy tho )

Comment

So trust me, Trevor will get back to you m8. Trevor has responded to all my emails, sometimes a week or so after I've sent them. But as it's been said before, Trevor is a busy guy!

[/QUOTE] Yap.. agree with you.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NJt...eature=related
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObX6G...eature=related
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzNirO2VkH4
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1uYI...eature=related

Comment

be patient mate, trevor is flooded with work.

he will get back to you for sure, he is a professional and top bloke.

when you have your cue in your hands, you will know that it was worth the wait.
            RIP NOEL, A TRUE TSF LEGEND.

Comment

Originally Posted by dazm007 View Post
              Hi Trevor, you are not responding to my emails, we last spoke more than 1 month ago about my finished cue, maybe my emails are not getting through or are you away on holiday or something would prefer not to go through this public forum but i am running out of ideas and getting a little concerned, and 1 last footnote, if anybody has any info on Trevors whereabouts that would alay my concerns just add to the thread, much thanks
              i was talking to trevor this morning about my cue so he is about.
              but he is very busy. i am sure he'll get back to you. :-)

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                Yeah man, no worries. Trevor knows the score and he'll be in touch.

Not to derail this thread, but I'd like to publicly apologise to Trevor for all my emails since January.

First for the specs ( which I changed from 57" to 57 1/2 because I messed up the measurement on my current cue as a comparison ).

Secondly for trying to make my mind up on the style of shaft ( went for something similar to H&O in the end )

Thirdly, butt size... wavering from 27m to 28mm ( have got used to a 28 now ), Trevor kindly got back to me and recommended I go for 28 as a 27mm would be very slim indeed.

Ha I was guilty of a bit of that myself on the length. I'm sure we aint the only ones bud

Comment

well after contact yesterday about my missing mini butt...he promised to send and now i have it in my paw now...first class service from "the" master craftsman

again dont worry you will be satisfied

Comment

Hi, thanks men for all the support, i,m well aware that Trevor is a top bloke thats why he got the job of building my cue! but if he,s been in touch with 2 of you in the last 24hrs then he must have read your emails, and missed the 6 or 7 i sent over the last month, like i said the cue has been finished for 2 month i am waiting on a mini butt that Trevor said would take a day or so... so if any of you speak to him again, tell him Darren would like to pay the balance on his cue and will he post it out....thanks again men

Comment

Originally Posted by dazm007 View Post
                      and missed the 6 or 7 i sent over the last month,
                      Try and keep your emails down to one per week...

Comment

Working...
                      X