Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eBay watch thread?

Hi all.

Just wanted to suggest maybe having a sticky thread at the top of the 'Items for sale' page where people can post links to nice cues they have seen on eBay. Anyone else reckon this is a good idea?

I personally don't. I think part of the only joy left in using Ebay is unearthing a bargain. If we post links to all the good value cues then there won't be any bargains to be had as the interest level increases and therefore the price! Nothing against members of the forum posting links to their own Ebay items but posting links is kind of a waste too, as there are always at least 20-30 quality cues at any one time so its a no from me.

Comment

Yeah we all probably got our beady eyes on them anyway

Comment

Now a 'spot a fake' dedicated forum catagory would be good...
        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Old cue collector --
        Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
        (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Personally I think it is a good idea, I installed a script on the forum a few weeks ago to track all of the links members click on within the site which takes them away form the site and the majority of outbound links are to eBay.

This was one of the reasons I have been playing with some new eBay specific pages like this one - http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board....php?page=eBay

All those items are listed as if you were to type in Snooker Cues on eBay search.

I will split it up into several more pages once I get 5 minutes, suggestions on searches are welcome.

Was thinking, Snooker Cues, Snooker Tables, Snooker Tips & Snooker Memorabilia.

If you want to start a thread pointing out the nice cues on eBay I will make it a sticky thread for you no problem.

Comment

Working...
          X