who can reach Kevin of North West Cues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who can reach Kevin of North West Cues

i tried many times but his telephone and cellphone could not be put through these days, either did his email, anyone know what happened

Originally Posted by hendrykitty View Post
    i tried many times but his telephone and cellphone could not be put through these days, either did his email, anyone know what happened
    I gave up trying to contact him 2 months back. Wanted a replica cue made of my own, he's one of the few cue makers I've not had a cue from so was disappointed at his unprofessional approach and unavailability. Its like he doesn't want the work so decided against in the end.

Comment

he told me he had some problems of his back, hope everthing goes well on him, he is a nice bloke, his cues played second to none, but looks not in the some level of trevor white and john parris

Comment

he's probably had a guts full of you due to amount of cues you ordered off him lol.

Comment

his workshop telephone is out of service now, and his mobile is not reachable, who can contact him, pls let me know, cheers

Comment

his workshop telephone is out of service now, and his mobile is not reachable, who can contact him, pls let me know, cheers
            Do you need him urgently? I wonder if anyone who lives local to him get go to his workshop or know of another contact.

Sounds pretty bad though if his telephone and mobile are not reachable. I mean I tried contacting him over 4 months ago without success and know a few others who've also had no luck. Sounds to me like he has packed it in for good as you wouldn't let your business go down without good reason. If he wanted to be contactable he would have put on a forwarding number, I'd bite the bullet unless he owes you money or there is a problem with the cues you ordered from him.

Comment

I have been to Kevins workshop in early March to collect some cues that I left with him for maintenance,alteration and repair.He did not do much immediately after Christmas and The New Year because of ill health.I have not been in contact since early March,but I know he would fulfill any obligations he has.Sorry I cant be of more help,but this information might put you more at ease.

Comment

Any more info on the whereabouts of Kev Muncaster?

Asked him for a custom cue but no response. Called at the workshop when I was passing but all locked up so I may need to try and persuade Trevor White to make me one which he didn't really want to take on!

Wish I could make fantastic cues I'd never be short of work!!!

Unfortunately I would be to cue making what Liberace is to Rugby League!

Dave.

Comment

Liberace was one hell of a hooker!
                  https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by davybull View Post
                    Any more info on the whereabouts of Kev Muncaster?

Asked him for a custom cue but no response. Called at the workshop when I was passing but all locked up so I may need to try and persuade Trevor White to make me one which he didn't really want to take on!

Wish I could make fantastic cues I'd never be short of work!!!

Unfortunately I would be to cue making what Liberace is to Rugby League!

Dave.
                    When I collected my new cue from Kevin a couple of weeks ago he said he wasn't very busy so might have had a day off?
                    #jeSuisByrom

Comment

Detroitman was in touch with Kevin in June.Why not PM him and see if he has a current contact number.If you cant wait there is a NW cue on E-Bay now,reasonable price at the moment.Hope this helps.

Comment

Pleased to say that Trevor White has agreed to make me a cue.

This style but 1 piece with an ash shaft and green venees instead of red.

Long wait ahead I feel!

Dave.

Comment

Working...
                        X