Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New cue advice!?!

Hi,

i've got a peradon balmoral and i am now in need of a new cue so i was wondering would it be worth investing in a similarly priced peradon cue - or would i be much better off investing a little bit more for a mastercraft cue or something?!?
    Last edited by dav1d; 31 March 2011, 10:55 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

It is better to try out few cues before buying.Don't bother about the make there are several good options you have in this budget[assume it is around 150 pounds].
    Craftsman cues,Mastercue,Mastercraft,Peradon,O'Min.
    My deep screw shot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

Yeah, all that Sunny said are good but if your willing to stretch it a little you could get a nice GBL cue. or you could get a used cue of someone on the forum.
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Travel from liverpool to leeds and visit craftsman

Comment

Thanks for the advice so far guys. Has anyone got any other ideas for me? How high quality a cue could I except to buy for around about the £150 mark?

Comment

As previously mentioned craftsman mastercraft mastercue.

Maybe an old cue??

Do u know the spec u want?

Comment

Private message Flame, one of our in house custom cue makers...

See if he can do you a custom cue for anything near your budget, i imagine he'll be able to sort you out with something for somewhere around your budget...
              (thereabouts)...

Heres a pic of a cue flame built me, (not saying this is what you could get for your budget though) you'll have to speak to flame about that...lol...
              (click pic to enlarge)
              Last edited by cally; 31 March 2011, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X