No announcement yet.

Trevor white cue maker extrordinaire!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor white cue maker extrordinaire!!!

Hi Men, having posted an earlier thread about Trevor not re-acting to emails, the good man promptly got in touch expressing heartfelt opologies for the delay, the day i payed my balance the cue was posted! it arrived today, and without sounding too anal, it,s a work of art! , if i can,t pot any balls with it, will hang it on the wall alongside my White Stripes framed posters!!, so it goes without saying....if you need a cue making get in touch with Trevor, and have patience, the wait is more than worth it!!

Glad you are pleased with your new cue daz. can i ask when you placed the order for the cue? I emailed Trevor yesterday about my cue that i ordered late november and i am now counting the days to when i can also say....i play with a handmade Trevor White. any pics of it BTW?

Comment

Yeah, Pics would be greatly appreciated
      "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

I ordered the cue mid sept, well worth the wait! and i will get my son to upload a pic when he comes over here in a few wks, i am useless with computers to say the least!!

Comment

Originally Posted by dazm007 View Post
          I ordered the cue mid sept, well worth the wait! and i will get my son to upload a pic when he comes over here in a few wks, i am useless with computers to say the least!!
          Gradz man! using the TW cue pictture link, which is the most like your cue? http://files.vandeweyerstudios.be/tw/

Comment

Image 59 i had Trevor copy, but i think mine looks better! well i would say that wouldn,t i? Trevor actually said he was quite taken with it himself. enough to borrow it for evening and to play against a mate making 5 breaks above 50 out of 7 frames!! i think that will be the pinnacle of the cues acheivements!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X