Pics of my new Dunns cue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of my new Dunns cue.

Well guy's after much deliberation and reading comments good or bad about Dunn's Cues i just had to get one for my self to see what they are like so he is my honest opinion and and rating of the cue..and how it was packed when it arrived.
    Cue arrived within 4 days.
    Was in a very solid white plastic tube and the cue was wrapped in paper and bubble wrap.
    When i unwrapped the cue i was just so happy that they had sent me the cue that i wanted and not something that looked like the one in the photos on there web site.The feel of the cue is super the balance is perfect the shaft is nice and stiff 8 out of 10 for stiffness as for the butt it was just the right diameter for me as i have small hands the butt is 28mm.After hearing some other people say that these cues are cheap and nasty i just hat to find out for my self so all i can say is i am truly very happy with the way my cue looks and feels and of course how it plays.The tip on the cue was badly fitted but that was coming off anyway and i put a nice Kamui Black medium on it..Went to the club and played for 3 hours with the cue and the feel of the tip and the feel of the shaft was superb had a couple of 40's and a 87 so not bad going for a new tip and a new cue..Anyway these are only MY HONEST views of the cue i received. Some people might have had other experiences with a cue from Dunns.Over all i am very happy !

Last edited by warren132; 6 April 2011, 01:17 PM.
    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Look's superb buddie, Cant wait to have hit with it.

Comment

I bought a Cue from Dunns, a Ronnie Replica, Cue feels superb now i have got used to it the splicing is spot on, good solid ash shaft put a talisman soft on it and it plays great and only cost £83 inc shipping to uk.. Bargain.

By the way the cue you have looks Superb.......

Comment

Looks nice Warren , like the design

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
          Looks nice Warren , like the design
          Thanks hotpot yes i am a sucker for the Hendry Powerglide replica !

Comment

Originally Posted by G30 MC View Post
            Look's superb buddie, Cant wait to have hit with it.

Dont panic George you can try it out soon m8 !

Comment

You looks great, Enjoy
              "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys....just goes to show that you can play well with any cue cheap or dear and no matter what badge is on the bottom of the cue...at the end of the day yes it is very nice to have a £1000 cue but you only look silly in the club if you cant use it !

Comment

Dunns cues

Hi Warren I have the same cue got it second hand about 3 months ago had 5 tons with it best cue I have ever used mind you I had a Peradon club cue that I found in a pub that I used to make 3 or 4 tons a day with.

Comment

Nice looking cue mate and your dead right you dont have to spend a lot to get good cue.

Comment

Originally Posted by jhr145 View Post
                      Hi Warren I have the same cue got it second hand about 3 months ago had 5 tons with it best cue I have ever used mind you I had a Peradon club cue that I found in a pub that I used to make 3 or 4 tons a day with.
                      Thanks for the reply jhr145..yes i like the cue very much and i have played with alot of cues over a 20 year period including burwat champion's john parris cues and various other old and modern cues. To say this doesn't play as good as some of them if not better would just be a lie.

Comment

Great looking cue Warren, nice to get something that works well for a good price.

Comment

Thanks andy..yes it was only £113 for the cue and £15 for postage.I am very happy.

Comment

nice cue with good tip

Comment

How many members would buy a dunns cue / recommend them to others to buy?

Comment

Working...
                              X