No announcement yet.

Pics of my new Dunns cue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i will be ordering my 1st Dunns cue tomorrow, the Hendry replica from 1990 when he won his 1st world championship, i will be having a custom name plate thought, i will upload pics as soon as i can and give my feedback on the cue

Comment

my dunns cue that im going to use for a few months arrived today and its not too shabby at all. few little things like the excess glue from the feral on the shaft and u need to screw it up insanely tight to get the splicing to line up perfectly but hopefully the joint might wear in a bit. but for 170gbp delivered to Australia in a ali case i think its top value it post pics but dont know how.

cheers jay

Comment

Originally Posted by jay_j View Post
        my dunns cue that im going to use for a few months arrived today and its not too shabby at all. few little things like the excess glue from the feral on the shaft and u need to screw it up insanely tight to get the splicing to line up perfectly but hopefully the joint might wear in a bit. but for 170gbp delivered to Australia in a ali case i think its top value it post pics but dont know how.

cheers jay
        Hey jay please can you post up some pics for us all to see ?

thanks very much.
        Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Very nice looking cue you have warren132. Nice that it plays well, also.

Comment

Originally Posted by warren132 View Post
            Hey jay please can you post up some pics for us all to see ?
            man i don't have the faintest idea how to or i would

Comment

Originally Posted by jay_j View Post
              man i don't have the faintest idea how to or i would
              email me the pics mate and i will post them up here for you...send them to warren132@aol.com

Comment

email sent warren let me know if it didn't work Ty

Comment

Thanks jay...got the pics but when i try to save the image it wont let me save it or upload it with image shack..the cue looks very nice tho..sorry i cant get them up on the site for you..

warren

Comment

Well with all the good stuff being said about these cues, I finaly gave in and placed an order;
                    http://www.dunns-cues.com/snooker%20...%20Hendry.html

I will let you know how I get on with it when it arrives.

Comment

Originally Posted by Andy W View Post
                      Well with all the good stuff being said about these cues, I finaly gave in and placed an order;
                      http://www.dunns-cues.com/snooker%20...%20Hendry.html

I will let you know how I get on with it when it arrives.
                      Good choice Andy..please do let us all know how you get on with it when you receive it !

thanks.

Comment

Dunns cues should be mass production cues built by Chinese cue factory. The brand name is created for export or by the English importer. Never seen one in Hong Kong. Similiar to Dark Horse.

Comment

HI All just order a Stephen Hendry replica cue package one piece cue ash with case extension for gbp 114 shipped to Canada. Will let you know how cue plays cheers Leonard from Canada

Comment

Originally Posted by Straight strike View Post
                            Dunns cues should be mass production cues built by Chinese cue factory. The brand name is created for export or by the English importer. Never seen one in Hong Kong. Similiar to Dark Horse.
                            In my opinion the Dunns cue i have is in every respect a much better playing/looking cue than the Dark Horse cue i had...

Comment

I have ordered my first dunns cue. I was unsure on getting one as heard some good and some bad reviews, but i sent an email to Vernon with my Spec of Cue and he sent me an email back with price. I was shocked on how cheap it was but again i researched them a bit then i found this thread. I was changed after i read it and have ordered a Perl cue thats 20oz, 58 and half inch, 9.5mm tip, with mini butt and tel ext. Im still waiting for it. was given a 4week timescale, only 3 to go!! The image is the one on their website
                              Last edited by thedynamite; 9 May 2011, 05:45 PM.
                              Stun Run...The shot you can't teach

Comment

Well my Dunns arrived today;

http://i775.photobucket.com/albums/y...21/HendryR.jpg
                                I have had a quick look and it looks and feels well made, overall package is very good for the money, well chuffed. I wont manage to play it until the weekend so I wont know how it plays. If you are looking for a good quality budget cue you could do a lot worse than this imho.

Comment

Working...
                                X