Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Eureka Cue

Hi,

Anyone out there willing to part with their Burroughes and Watts Eureka cue, must be in mint condition at least 57.5" long, 10 mm tip, willing to pay top money for the right cue, also possible to exchange against Parris Ultimate Cue number over 850, the Ultimate is in mint condition. You can PI me with any offer.[ATTACH]eureka_2nd_ed.jpg[/ATTACH]

:snooker:
    Attached Files

I have one very similar lol how much is top money?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Old cue collector --
    Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
    (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

I did not know these cues are worth the price of an Ultimate.
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by perpetualboredom View Post
        Just realised that is a pic of your cue Mike from your site lol

Comment

Well what have you got??

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
            Just realised that is a pic of your cue Mike from your site lol
            So what??? It's just a picture to show what I am looking for?? really, have you nothing better to do then to point out the bleeding obvious?? bloody genius, go and work on your 50 break you clown.

Comment

JP1 you are not going to get any help here if your going to be rude to people.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Snooker-cue-/1...item1c1ab990e6
                Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

Originally Posted by JP1 View Post
                  So what??? It's just a picture to show what I am looking for?? really, have you nothing better to do then to point out the bleeding obvious?? bloody genius, go and work on your 50 break you clown.
                  Was i even talking to you, you muppet !!

Comment

Anyone for popcorn....lol...

Comment

Originally Posted by JP1 View Post
                      Well what have you got??
                      Obviously your a bit thick as well seeing as he has the exact same cue as the pic you used .....muppet !
                      Last edited by jrc750; 9 April 2011, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
                        I did not know these cues are worth the price of an Ultimate.
                        They aren't, but then again you can order an ultimate tomorrow - but you can't order up a perfect eureka with playable specs for any price.. you have to wait until one comes along - or pay an awful lot of money. This one's not for sale but for info I think I paid £350 for it from Jeff (gloveman), it's the best of several I've seen.
                        ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Old cue collector --
                        Cue Sales: http://oldcues.co.uk/index.php?id=for_sale_specials
                        (yes I know they're not cheap, I didn't intend them to be!..)
                        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Hey look its your song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA90IlymdZ4

Comment

Only having a laugh mate lol

Comment

They aren't, but then again you can order an ultimate tomorrow - but you can't order up a perfect eureka with playable specs for any price.. you have to wait until one comes along - or pay an awful lot of money. This one's not for sale but for info I think I paid £350 for it from Jeff (gloveman), it's the best of several I've seen.
                              I see. Its value lies in the fact that it is harder to find, especially a very playable one.
                              Are they usually very whippy with fat butts? What makes most of them not very playable?
                              www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Working...
                              X