No announcement yet.

New Parris cues and website!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i would like to say i think this is the best site i have ever seen i think its amazing must have put him back abit

Comment

It is a cool little site. I used it before to get an idea of what I wanted to make my cue look like when I make it.
      Just a straight up copy of my own cue I play with is £825.00! I would certainly not order it though. Only way I would pay that for the cue is if JP HIMSELF guaranteed he would make the cue 100%, not one of his staff.

Wonder how much it would cost to get it done by MW.........
      If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

It is a nice site, certainly much better than his old site. I like the new cue designs he has added, and the info section.
        How long does it take to have a site like that made, and how much does it cost?
        www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
          It is a nice site, certainly much better than his old site. I like the new cue designs he has added, and the info section.
          How long does it take to have a site like that made, and how much does it cost?
          airin try to pm notwothesame on here he said on page 4 i think that he designed and built the site for parris

Comment

Originally Posted by jay_j View Post
            airin try to pm notwothesame on here he said on page 4 i think that he designed and built the site for parris
            Okay, I will Jay. Dont think I could afford it though but what the heck. :-)

Edit: cannot Pm him, cos he is new. O well.
            Last edited by poolqjunkie; 28 July 2011, 11:42 AM.
            www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
              Okay, I will Jay. Dont think I could afford it though but what the heck. :-)

Edit: cannot Pm him, cos he is new. O well.
              just up your prices to pay for it im sure john would of

Comment

Working...
              X