best places in South Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best places in South Wales

Hi Guys, Im looking for a new cue and to get back into the game next season. Got a budget of £150 - £200 and looking for a nice three quarter cue with case. Does anyone have any shops they can recommend in South Wales? Prefer to be able to try before I buy as well.

I've been off this forum for a while, but about 18 months ago I bought a cue off a guy who I think was from Wales, Paul Morris.

He used to be around here, but I think I read somewhere that he no longer sells cues. If he doesn't I'm sure he could point you in the right direction.

I think his username was 'bitter'.

Comment

in south wales you've got trevor white, very long wait and his cues aint cheap, but top notch.

you've also got dragon cues, which are quite expensive and a bit up and down in quality.

take a trip to cardiff sports gear, whitchurch rd, cardiff, they used to have a tidy selection of cues, all prices.

whereabouts in wales are you from mate, i'm selling a tidy 3/4 cue with extentions and case for about the £125 mark.

pm me for more details matey.

Comment

Im in Swansea but prepared to travel for a tidy cue. Can you send me some pics of yours?

Comment

Has anyone bought any cues from absolute snooker?

Comment

Working...
          X