Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP NEEDED, In the market for a new hand crafted personalised professional cue.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Guys,
    what is the best snooker cue shop in london. I need to buy a new snooker cue with a case. But thing is I am live in Sri Lanka, so one of my friend travel to london in next week. Please help me to find a good cue under the my budget. I am not a rich person. but I love this game, and I playing snooker everyday, so my game at a good stage. Normally my budget is GBP 60 - 65. Please reply to me as soon as possible. Help me anywhere to develop my game. Thanks for read this massage.
    Best wishes from warm country! Bye!

Comment

new cue arrived and it is amazing! check out photos here http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...d=1#post589971

Thanks for all your help again!

Comment

Originally Posted by jwhitbread View Post
        new cue arrived and it is amazing! check out photos here http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...d=1#post589971

Thanks for all your help again!
        Hi jwhitbread, I am glad you have got your new cue and very nice it looks to
        (nice mini-butt ;D)
        That seems a very quick turnaround of the order by Mastercraft.
        What specs did you go for in the end?
        What is the splice wood?
        Can I ask how much the package was (approxiamtely)?
        More importantly, have you had a knock about yet, how does it (she?) play?
        All the best
        DeanH
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Hi DeanH

The Specifications were as follows:

Emerald gem cue from the Mastercraft range which is the following:

HAND SPLICED EBONY CUE WITH SELECTED STRAIGHT GRAINED ASH OR MAPLE SHAFT. WITH 4 X THE EXTREMELY RARE THUYA BURR SPLICES OVER MAPLE/GREEN VENEERS AND 4 LOWER EBONY SPLICES OVER GREEN/MAPLE VENEERS.COMPLETE WITH BASE JOINT + EBONY MINI BUTT

Personal Specifications Requested:

-3/4 Joint
          -Ash Shaft
          -57 inches length
          -Tip size 9.5mm
          -Cue weight 18 oz
          -Designed mini butt was included free of charge

Additional:

-Talisman Tip Fitted
          -21"-35" Telescopic Extension
          -3/4 Silver Case (Made by CueCraft)
          -Personal Engraving
          -Secure Transit Delivery through UPS

All of this at the time (I'm not sure if the prices have changed) came to £317.45.

Haven't been able to have a knock about with her yet unfortunately because have been so busy with birthday events but i'm planning to head down to my nearest snooker club as soon as I get a few hours free!!

I have to say Dave from Mastercraft provided such an excellent service. And for him to get it to me on my birthday was fantastic. He had promised it would be made and delivered within 3-6 weeks from confirmation of order. And bang on it was 5 weeks. Top notch service from Mastercraft and have made the most beautiful cue I have ever seen!

Does that answer everything for you DeanH?

Thank you again for your help with this, it made me make the right choice!

All the best

Jwhitbread

Comment

Working...
          X