If money was no object?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If money was no object?

If you could have ANY cue what would you go for??

Just curious...

i would say a robin cook cue or a john parris ultimate

Comment

my jp ultimate ive ordered 3/4 ebony butt thin maple veneer thick kingwood veneer thin maple again and secondary splicing in snakewood with face splice in the same veneers and snakewood again

Comment

I would say tha t to comment and vote you would have ad least to have tried most of the cues from top makers before making a comparison .

Comment

I would get a cue in maple with the use of cocobolo & / or macassar ebony.

Maybe macassar ebony butt with cocobolo front splice and thick maple veneer, or maybe other way round.

Or I would get a cocobolo/macassar butt with 4 cocobolo / macassar lower splices with thick maple veneers.

I would have a SD joint with a solid cocobolo/macassar mini butt & a 18 inch or longer solid cocobolo / macassar extension.

I would get Robin Cook to make it.

Comment

An old WILL HUNT cue...

Comment

Trevor White

Comment

any cue that suits you even if its a broom from b&q

Comment

I have 2 Trevor White cue's, 2 Will Hunt cue's, 1 early Robert Osborne (BLACK PLATE) 1 John Parris Ultimate, An old Riley Gold medal allterd by Dave Coutts for pool and a Tony Ions cue allterd by Dave Coutts and i love them all, But my prefferd cue is the last one on the list. Dave done an amazing job, 4 thick maple veneir's with 4 cocobola splice, cocobola 6" and 12" mini butt's, Truely a work of art. Wish i knew how to post up pick's, But i'm a total mincer with PC's

Comment

If money was no object then i would have a cue that i could use i would go all over to try and find the 1...no point in spending silly amounts of money on a cue that looks great if you cant use it ! Also no point having a Ferrari out side if you can't drive it.
                    Not played for 3 years and itching for a game....11-3-2017.

Comment

I don't like to spend too much on getting excessive decoration on butt but that is only my personal preference.

Comment

A Kevin Deroo cue should be a nice try for me, since they are so so expensive!
                        John Lim

Targets to beat: -line up 63, 78 (Nov 2012)- -practice match 67 (Nov 2012)- -competition 33 (Oct 2011)-

Comment

I have seen many in the Past with these Fancy Design Cues which they cannot Play with! No point having a Stunning Cue if it Doesn't suit you.

I would always Recommend Trying the Cue before you Buy it if Possible, But if you had lots of Money to Burn then you Could keep buying Cues til you Find the Right one for you Same as I have done the Last 18 mths....lol

Gaz.

Comment

happy with the 1 i have thanks

Comment

my new trevor white which will be here in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X