Sound bite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound bite

Not looking for any replies to this post just saying whats on my mind.
    Playing some great stuff at the mo getting my confidance back playing with a cheap cue I brought from master craft. I made a few changes to the cue myself, but just goes to show that you don't need to pay silly money to get a good cue. To be fair I have changed a few things, my grip etc and it's all coming together. To think I was on the brink of calling it a day? Won't be posting for a while just checking in and out.

Hey Caz,

Good to see ya on here. Glad it's all coming together for ya. I think you knew it would in the end.

i'm all over the place atm ( sound familiar? ). Been switching between a spare cue ( 28mm butt ) and my JP slim. Spoke to Trevor last week, about cues in general, where my head was etc and he told me...

It's not the make of cue, or how much you pay for it, or what name badge is on it butt how it feels. I realise this has been said many times before, but really struck a chord with me over how i've been playing recently.

Old JP 25mm butt ( remember THAT thread? LOL )
    TW: 27.5mm

Whenever I go back to my old JP I buzz. If I try and get used to a thicker but cue... game over. I'm really concerned I won't be able to adjust to the TW when she arrives in the next week or so.

In the end, I might just stick with what I know. Nothing else flying around my head other than the cue feels good in my hand and I feel like I can't miss ( where as with other cues I think I WILL miss ).

Keep doing what ya doing buddy and that 100 will come sure enough. ( Still reckon you'll hit another 2-3 days of that one, snooker's silly like that ).
    Last edited by Inoffthered; 19 June 2011, 10:25 PM. Reason: Spelling.

Comment

Working...
    X