Brand new Will Hunt cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new Will Hunt cue

Does anyone know Will Hunt will set up his own brand cue again after split up with Robert? I observed this unofficial news from a Hong Kong forum. Is this true?

As far as i'm aware he has not set up on his own . I will speak to Robert to find out .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Cheers mate. If Will Hunt is going to make his own cue again, that would be great. But what I read from that forum is Will Hunt only accepts to make green plate/label at the beginning, won't accept any black plate order.

Comment

I think that they are getting confused with Robert not making blackplate cues .

Comment

Just spoke to Robert and he does not know if Will is making cues .

Comment

think is ppl whos trying to use Hunt's name and the situation of spliting up to make money

Comment

Hey guys, have a look to this website, this is one of the cue dealer in Hong Kong. Will Hunt really did make some new cue to the market. http://www.snooker147.net/second_market.htm

Comment

Hey guys, I found out that Will Hunt is really started to produce his own cue with the name of "WILL HUNT LONDON" again. If you guys want to have a look, please PM me, and I will give you the website of one of the Hong Kong cue dealer. As I am not sure whether I can put the link to here.

Comment

I want Will Hunt's contact mean, it is said that that he has launched his own brand again,

Comment

How have you found out ?
                    It may be someone who has purchased the name .
                    Get me his new address and i will check it out as it will probably be close to where i live .

Comment

Thanks Jasonx~~

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                        How have you found out ?
                        It may be someone who has purchased the name .
                        Get me his new address and i will check it out as it will probably be close to where i live .
                        Acctually I read some posts in a Hong Kong forum that someone bought a WILL HUNT cue from a local reputable cue shop. And I tried to visit their website, finnally I found the above photos which Jasonx posted. And it says these WILL HUNT cues are new arrival (arrived on 12th July). Of course I cannot ensure whether they are fake or really re-produced by Will Hunt himself. But it would be a good news if the latter is true. So it would be great if you can help to find out whether they are true WILL HUNT cues. Thanks for your unconditional helping anyway.

Comment

Jason , what is the exact date on the certificate 02 - 02 - ?? .
                          And who is the 2nd name below what is supposed to be Will Hunt's signature ?

Comment

My memory is coming back ! I seem to recall that a company had registered the name and that was at the time that Will was working with Robert . I think also that the company was not based in London .
                            I'm sure that Will said to me that it was nothing to do with him .

Comment

Check out this website : www.huntcues.com

No mention of Will Hunt ......so would have to say that , in my opinion , he is not making them .

Comment

Working...
                              X