• Show
Clear All

Hi all
    i have four brand new will hunt cues with certificates and mini-butts
    2 57 inch multspliced cues and 2 58 inch plain black butted cues
    these were the pick of them all --
    they are all for sale or make me an offer for all four
    cheers
    Last edited by pete.147; 20 October 2011, 02:26 PM.

Comment

Photos pls...

Comment

very similar to the ones Coutts have for sale...
        Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

They are all very similar to the Website that we weren't quite sure about . All the pictures do seem the same . Look very similar to the pictures sent over from China .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

It's quite simple really if will is making cues he has to have a work shop the fact that no one has heard of will setting up again it is obvious that they I either fake or made in china and will has put his name on them. When you think robert is now selling his cues in china for silly money will was bound to jump on the band wagon. easy money for piping out your name.

Comment

The reason i am a little sceptical is that Will has a bad back and would not be able to stand at a lathe for hours on end , from what i've been told . Maybe he is doing a small amount of work on each cue and he has a partner that does the majority of the work .
              Very intrigued to see where he works . Until i see some evidence i will remain unsure .
              MW did confirm that Will is making cues.........but to what extent he is involved in the producton remains to be seen .

Comment

Anyone spoken to Dave Coutts?

ADR whats your feeling on these Will Hunt cues?
                Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

There was a thread on this a few months ago .....there was a website for Hunt of London ......but Will was still working with Robert at that time ........that's another reason why i'm still unsure of his involvement .

Plus i rang up the number on the website and enquired about a cue, left mu number and no one has ever rung me back .

Comment

Just looking at the pics, they look genuine to me as they are clearly very high quality cues.

If they're fakes there is a top quality cue maker out there that none of us has heard of yet.

Comment

Working...
                    X