• My TW's almost here...

57.5"
    19oz
    27mm completely round butt
    19" joint
    9.4mm tip

Woohoo!

Very nice cue.
    where does trevor get all these nice pieces of ash???
    My deep screw shot
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHXTv4Dt-ZQ

Comment

Nice
      But why the long 19" joint ???

Comment

Prefer a cue with a long splice.

Comment

Lovely cue, how long have you had to wait ? :snooker:
          "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Originally Posted by willtyson View Post
            Lovely cue, how long have you had to wait ? :snooker:
            I've asked the same question in the past when ppl have posted their TW's on here (and got slapped down for it). It's been a while, let's put it that way lol.

Comment

congrats Inoff:-). cue looks just splendid mucka!!! im sure you wont be dissapointed.

happy potting.

Comment

Very nice mate loving them arrows!

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                  I've asked the same question in the past when ppl have posted their TW's on here (and got slapped down for it). It's been a while, let's put it that way lol.
                  and so you should have lol i know what you on about mate, it's just not the done thing if anyone want's a cue then just ask trevor themselves

Comment

Originally Posted by ashbash View Post
                    and so you should have lol i know what you on about mate, it's just not the done thing if anyone want's a cue then just ask trevor themselves
                    I didn't mean it like that at all, I'm not in the market at the moment for a cue at the moment and if I was I would ask a cue maker that question. I was simply asking purely out of interest how long he had to wait.

I though this was a place where a question like that could be asked and answered and if the person didn't want to say I would accept that, I didn't expect to be cut down for asking.
                    Last edited by willtyson; 22 June 2011, 03:29 PM.
                    "You have to play the game like it means nothing, when in fact it means everything to you" Steve Davis.

Comment

Looking sweet muck ..

Comment

Looks lovely....

I assume having such a long butt will perhaps push the balance point further forward and also having a 19" butt joint means you can have a shorter case for easy portability.

I like the idea...... Hmmmm

I'd be interested in where the balance point is as I might be tempted myself to get one made like that.

Comment

Lovely looking cue mate....... I hope it plays well for you!!
                          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Originally Posted by sootyvrs View Post

I'd be interested in where the balance point is as I might be tempted myself to get one made like that.
                            TBH I don't have a clue about balance points. Never been one to mess with that. I left it up to Trevor. Asked him the question, see what he comes back with.

Comment

Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                              TBH I don't have a clue about balance points. Never been one to mess with that. I left it up to Trevor. Asked him the question, see what he comes back with.
                              You not got a tape measure then ???....balance it on your finger then just measure from the butt to your finger, job done

Comment

Working...
                              X