Pool cue for sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
    its also a waste of time and money - there is no advantage to doing it that way.
    Lets not digress too much.

£150 delivered guys.

Comment

Still for sale guys.

Looking for sale ASAP so offers welcome.

Comment

jp ultimates are ment to be totally hand planed down aswell

Comment

That is what I do, too.:-)
          www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

sorry for taking it off topic jaffa she lookin like a real nice cue im sure it will go its just a bad time for selling atm i think

Comment

still for sale

Comment

you've had this cue on ebay for months now, one of my mates mentioned he offered you about £80 for it and you turned it down, now for me thats not a bad price considering its a bit short and not one of the really well known makers.

perhaps you should just take a bump this time and let it go for a lower price maybe.....

good luck with it.

Comment

Originally Posted by the_paz View Post
                  you've had this cue on ebay for months now, one of my mates mentioned he offered you about £80 for it and you turned it down, now for me thats not a bad price considering its a bit short and not one of the really well known makers.

perhaps you should just take a bump this time and let it go for a lower price maybe.....

good luck with it.
                  Thanks for you thoughts but I will sell at my choice, not yours and not yours friends.

Guys, cue is now sold.

Comment

Working...
                  X