No announcement yet.

replica mannock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi its a camera phone,ime struggling making a snooker cue now you want me to become a photographer what next lol,ps i were only a welder

Comment

Welders have many hidden talents........ keep up the good work mate!!
      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Great job on the 147 cue jim...

I like the longer finger splicing on a cue, out of interest, How long are the 'fingers' bud?

Comment

the front one you see which is the most even is 9-1/2 inch the two back ones are slightly longer

Comment

If your welding was as good as your woodcraft,why did you stop.The Glovers were both engineers before cue makers as was Kevin Muncaster and I think Andy Travis used to work in the steel industry .Am I spotting a trend here maybe ? p.s. you can fool your WB on your camera phone by using different light sources e.g. tungsten light vs fluorescent ,each will give different colour balance options.I was only asking beacause I think the colours in the j.pegs are doing your work a disservice ,such a shame after all the effort you have put in,it was not meant as a criticism.Please continue to share the results of your work with the forum.

Comment

Take your pics outside then Jim, in between the showers of course
              ps Also liking the "long" fingers on the splices

Comment

only joking old school,packed up welding cos i was fkd both hips went,trev were a welder as well in a earlier life lol,could use proper camera but a lazy git anall,the cues are ok in my opinion worth buying if anybody wants a cheapish cue not 100% but you woudnt be paying top prices so depends what you want got decent finishes using pooljunkies oil on blower for some more in a bit

Comment

Whats the spec on theses cues Jim, and how much ??

Comment

hi jr this one at min is 58 ins long,9.5 tip,the butt is 28.5-29mm,weighs at moment just over 14 ounce in process off drilling for weighting,looking for about 60-65 just getting a bit more than wood costs+postage

Comment

And how about the Mannock type one Jim ?

Comment

at moment that one is 58-3/4 long,weighs17 an a bit,9.5 tipbut is just under 30mm,the ebony and tulip wood and shaft cost about65-70 pound belive it or not so would want about85-90 +postage

Comment

Better pass Jim, getting carried away, car tax due ....£260 eeek
                          Sure someone else will be interested at those prices tho

Comment

Good Job Jim.

Gaz.

Comment

Working...
                            X