gbl or master cue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
    .....Stuart is a Great Guy at Greenbaize and his Cues are good for the Money but Not as Good as Master Cues thats all.

Gaz.
    Yeah well your wrong mate, Mastercues are not even close to GBL cues in respect to quality

Comment

As I already Said JRC if you Read Properly!

Its Not just My Opinion like You its Opinions of over 1000+ People!

Never Mind you and Hotpot and a few others have your Opinions and thats ok and Myself and 1000's of Others have Theres and that is Master Cues are alot Better Quality and Playability and Alot Cheaper!!

Gaz.

Comment

Originally Posted by gazza147 View Post
        As I already Said JRC if you Read Properly!

Its Not just My Opinion like You its Opinions of over 1000+ People!

Never Mind you and Hotpot and a few others have your Opinions and thats ok and Myself and 1000's of Others have Theres and that is Master Cues are alot Better Quality and Playability and Alot Cheaper!!

Gaz.
        This post is crazy, you can't speak for 1000's of people !

Someone has asked for an opinion on GBL & Mastercue, so others are just giving there own opinion on what's been asked, based on there own experience.

Quite a few of us have seen & owned lots of cues but it still doesn't give us the right to speak for 1000's of people, plus there won't be that many people that have seen & owned both brands.

Anyone that can go to see Stu at Green Baize can compare GBL cues & Mastercue side by side and try 'em, and because he has lots of stock of each it will be a fair and accurate comparison, and it might be one just suits you better personally whatever brand it is, doesn't always mean one is better than the other as such, you can play well or poorly with any cue whether it cost £20 or £500 no doubt the £500 will be better than the £20 cue but it doesn't mean you will play better with it.

JRC is local to green baize so no doubt is in a good position to give his opinion as he's seen plenty of the cues first hand, and its no secret hotpot like many of us has spent a fortune on cues so can do a fair comparison, so you can't just shout these people down just because you have a different opinion.

My opinion ( for what its worth ) is a good Mastercue can be as good as anything you can buy and great value for money but sometimes the quality & finish can be mixed and i've seen some bad examples, GBL cues are not as well known generally but the quality of the splicing, finish etc is generally more consistant, and everyone i've seen has been very well made.

I just think there's more Mastercues out there than GBL not because there better but because simply they have more stockists and have been in the market place longer, though both brands are a good choice.

You are entitled to your opinion thats what the forums all about but it's madness to speak on behalf of 1000's of people !
        Last edited by CueAntW147; 10 July 2011, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Mastercues are cheaper and hence more popular than GBL cues Gaz, that doesn't make them better !
          Maybe you should read more carefully !!!!!!!!!!

Comment

lol well i still have not made my mind up yet lol i like the mastercue m1 and also i like some gbl cues so i will make my mind u soon lol thanks

Comment

Originally Posted by cameron0606 View Post
              lol well i still have not made my mind up yet lol i like the mastercue m1 and also i like some gbl cues so i will make my mind u soon lol thanks
              Lol, would be worth a visit to see the cues in the flesh tho, as Stu has around 400 cues in stock so you may be there for a while

Comment

Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                This post is crazy, you can't speak for 1000's of people !

Someone has asked for an opinion on GBL & Mastercue, so others are just giving there own opinion on what's been asked, based on there own experience.

Quite a few of us have seen & owned lots of cues but it still doesn't give us the right to speak for 1000's of people, plus there won't be that many people that have seen & owned both brands.

Anyone that can go to see Stu at Green Baize can compare GBL cues & Mastercue side by side and try 'em, and because he has lots of stock of each it will be a fair and accurate comparison, and it might be one just suits you better personally whatever brand it is, doesn't always mean one is better than the other as such, you can play well or poorly with any cue whether it cost £20 or £500 no doubt the £500 will be better than the £20 cue but it doesn't mean you will play better with it.

JRC is local to green baize so no doubt is in a good position to give his opinion as he's seen plenty of the cues first hand, and its no secret hotpot like many of us has spent a fortune on cues so can do a fair comparison, so you can't just shout these people down just because you have a different opinion.

My opinion ( for what its worth ) is a good Mastercue can be as good as anything you can buy and great value for money but sometimes the quality & finish can be mixed and i've seen some bad examples, GBL cues are not as well known generally but the quality of the splicing, finish etc is generally more consistant, and everyone i've seen has been very well made.

I just think there's more Mastercues out there than GBL not because there better but because simply they have more stockists and have been in the market place longer, though both brands are a good choice.

You are entitled to your opinion thats what the forums all about but it's madness to speak on behalf of 1000's of people !
                Seems a good honest summary .

Comment

yer i think im going to go there and stay the night in a bnb so i have time to look lol and also i live 4 hours away lol

Comment

No fair Gaza, we only get one vote each but you get over 1000 ? Did you have GBL's available for customers to choose, or conduct a survey? Did each of those 1000 plus have experience with both brands? Mastercue are available far more widely than GBL and for a longer period of time so merely saying that more of them have been bought by customers doesn't prove a thing.
                    Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

Yes those Customers had Choice of Master Cues or GBL Cues and a Vast Majority of them Picked Master Cues.

This is My Opinion that I am saying Master Cues are Better, You had your Opinions and this is Mine ok.

I Only stated Opinions of the Vast Majority of my Customers that have Bought off me as you Guys are speaking for yourselfs which is 1 Person Not Over 1000!

Why does Majority of Threads have to end in Arguements? All I was Stating my Opinion and Facts that I have so I know what the Majority of People have been Picking thats all.

Gaz.
                      Last edited by gazza147; 11 July 2011, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Originally Posted by cameron0606 View Post
                        yer i think im going to go there and stay the night in a bnb so i have time to look lol and also i live 4 hours away lol
                        Yes you should. 4 hrs is far better than being on the other side of the world!
                        Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

thats tru lol will let you all no wat i pick lol

Comment

this thread is a total nonsense. from my point of view very funny indeed. these cues are very similar and made in the same place - every single cue is different folks there are no rules!
                            https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                              this thread is a total nonsense. from my point of view very funny indeed. these cues are very similar and made in the same place - every single cue is different folks there are no rules!
                              I think post 3 is fine lol.

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
                                Well i tried hard not to comment in the first place but gave in and thought just embrace the madness !

What do you know about cues anyway ? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X