• Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jaffa.johnson View Post
    I think post 3 is fine lol.
    fine - B+ maybe!
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
      Well i tried hard not to comment in the first place but gave in and thought just embrace the madness !

What do you know about cues anyway ? lol
      sometimes i wonder!
      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
        this thread is a total nonsense. from my point of view very funny indeed. these cues are very similar and made in the same place - every single cue is different folks there are no rules!
        You are right muck every single cue is different and different people may have different views as to what makes a great cue , some place priority on top and bottom splices being bang on while others may find the taper and finish of greater importance .

People will always compare cues whether they are made next door to one another or thousands of miles apart just like any other piece of equipment they judge .

When i said in my opinion GBL cues were better finished , i was judging the ones ive seen or tried therefore the comparison was taken across the board of my experience with both brands and will still say going by what i seen then GBL were of a higher quality .

Saying that people will have different views as to what makes a great cue and many put more emphasis on the way they play .

Comment

What about this idea.

We create one ultimate cue thread where every member gets to post there thread on their views, their recommendations from experience etc etc.

Then any future threads like this one, first person to see it, copy the link to the ultimate thread.

Thoughts????

Comment

What about this idea.

We create one ultimate cue thread where every member gets to post there thread on their views, their recommendations from experience etc etc.

Then any future threads like this one, first person to see it, copy the link to the ultimate thread.

Thoughts????
            Best to run it past mr p muck . He might not pass it .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
              Best to run it past mr p muck . He might not pass it .
              pmsl!!!!!!

Comment

Well mr p is on here now , pheraps he,ll give it some though , can only say yey ot ney .

Comment

Originally Posted by hotpot View Post
                  Well mr p is on here now , pheraps he,ll give it some though , can only say yey ot ney .
                  I thought ferret was in charge lol

Comment

Originally Posted by sunny3909 View Post
                    Generally Mastercue are stiffer then GBL,most of the GBL cues I'v seen were medium stiff but very responsive.
                    As far as finish and splicework is concerned GBL cues are the outright winner.
                    I played both of them .
                    Total agreed with you

Comment

Think you are right hotpot, Mr P is the only one with lots of experience and he is sure to get it right ... lol.
                      Thanks for the laugh Neil.

Comment

hey just to let u all no i have gone for a gbl c3 with blue spec 8.6 tip and 18 weight will post pic when i have it

Comment

Are you using the cue for pool or javelin throwing. Tip is rather small for snooker.

Comment

Originally Posted by cameron0606 View Post
                            hey just to let u all no i have gone for a gbl c3 with blue spec 8.6 tip and 18 weight will post pic when i have it
                            Yes Seems very Small for Snooker! and was the Reason you Choose This Over Master Cue was because there wasn't Any Master Cues there with this 8.6mm Tip!

Gaz.

Comment

Good choice ..

Comment

What about this idea.

Thoughts????
                                Was hoping he,d be here to give an answer after school , looks like he,s snowed under with homework .

Comment

Working...
                                X