Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED - snooker cue

Hi,

im looking to purchase a cue i can use for both snooker and english 8ball, i would appreciate any ideas anyone has..

specs
    length - 57.5-58
    weight - upto 18oz
    tip size - 9mm

Depending on your budget and where you are based, I would advise trying Craftsman Cues near Leeds. From what I understand, they have a large selection of cues you can try out on a table to try and find one that suits. They do have a website if you want to look at a few of their cues on there.
    Most cues will be fine for both games, but (again, budget dependant) if you're not happy using a snooker cue for pool, you could always get 2 to a similar spec. If money is no object for either, there are plenty of top class cuemakers about, including a few that are members on here. (Mike Wooldridge and Trevor White). Look them up - MikeWooldridge and Trevs1.
    Also, Cue Guru cues are some fantastic specimens, you can search for them by looking up JasonOwen.
    If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

Alternatively, try looking on the for sale / wanted sticky......
      If you want to play the pink, but you're hampered by the red, you could always try to play the brown!

Comment

I appreciate that buying a new cue can be a big decision and time consuming trying to find out what you want and stuff but I have noticed you have started a few threads now.

My honest advice is to bite the bullet and make a decision. Get a cue and make it your best friend and starting winning games with it.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X