about Trevor White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about Trevor White

is this (trevor dot white at virgin dot net) Trevor e-Mail??
    And he said his paypal is linked by it, is it real?

Yes , that is his e mail address .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

and yes you can trust him,,,he is a gentleman

Comment

Okay thanks mate! I will go for it

Comment

I ordered a cue some time ago & have had very little response since payment was sent. Hope you are correct!

Comment

Originally Posted by pjb147 View Post
            I ordered a cue some time ago & have had very little response since payment was sent. Hope you are correct!
            really? @@
            little is better than none..

i hope WE ARE correct.

Comment

he is making it, no point talking about it
              trevor top man
              do not worry

Comment

Originally Posted by sealer View Post
                trevor top man
                do not worry
                Yeah. Seconded. Easily the best cuemaker I've had the pleasure of ordering from. TW will get it done and it will rock!

Comment

Originally Posted by davyjones View Post
                  is this (trevor dot white at virgin dot net) Trevor e-Mail??
                  And he said his paypal is linked by it, is it real?
                  Of course it's real. Trust 4tw.

Comment

Originally Posted by sealer View Post
                    trevor top man
                    do not worry
                    Originally Posted by Inoffthered View Post
                    Yeah. Seconded. Easily the best cuemaker I've had the pleasure of ordering from. TW will get it done and it will rock!
                    Thirded... Workmanship is first class and the finish on the cues superb.

Davyjones, don't worry about it. I understand Trevor's pretty much a one-man band. He can't make cues if he's replying to reminder emails all the time. So goes the same for many cuemakers. Maybe you can drop him a note if the delivery date is due and you still have not heard anything...
                    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back. GET MAD!!

Comment

never had any problem to communicate with Trevor. he is a top bloke to deal with and true craftsman with tons of knowledge. could not get any better than this! highly recommended indeed !!!

Comment

My turn is coming up soon, but I want to change a few things from my original request.
                        Do Trevor normally contact you guys before commencing with the building of the cue to confirm.

I tried to mail him a few times, but he has not responded which is understandable as he must be very busy.

Just a bit anxious that I will get the opportunity to get the right specs across.

Comment

If TW gave you an approximate delivery date then he will get back to you around that date with progress or shipping details and request the balance of your payment.

I've dealt with him often, I use a TW cue and I've never had any problems

Terry
                          Terry Davidson
                          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I pay the deposit yesterday.
                            And. i almost got feedback once or twice a day this week.
                            That is the reson why I worry because some of my friends made contact with him before.
                            And they said they got feedback a few days after or even a month. Lol

Comment

yeah i think you worry to much, go and play some snooker instead or read through this forum after couple of days you will have an impresion about most of cue makers, cheeky mike trevor the knowlegable gentelmen and so on

Comment

Working...
                              X