about Trevor White

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gents,

I don't doubt Trevors integrity and skill - this is part of the reasons why I placed an order with him. I also paid he full amount upfront and did not insist on a firm delivery date. I knew that 40 weeks was the lead time and had no problem with Trevor saying that he will be in touch (at the appropriate time).

My question is whether Trevor normally makes contact before he starts making the cue. I have altered my specs and would like to put that across before he starts. That is basically the reassurance I am looking for.

Thus far he has not responded to my mails to that effect so I am a bit anxious. No use getting a cue with specs that you no longer prefer.

Comment

Originally Posted by Stick View Post
      Gents,

I don't doubt Trevors integrity and skill - this is part of the reasons why I placed an order with him. I also paid he full amount upfront and did not insist on a firm delivery date. I knew that 40 weeks was the lead time and had no problem with Trevor saying that he will be in touch (at the appropriate time).

My question is whether Trevor normally makes contact before he starts making the cue. I have altered my specs and would like to put that across before he starts. That is basically the reassurance I am looking for.

Thus far he has not responded to my mails to that effect so I am a bit anxious. No use getting a cue with specs that you no longer prefer.
      Just send Trevor another email regarding the specs you require. He WILL get back to you. In my own experience of talking to Trevor about a cue he was making, we confirm what I want done ( and if Trevor feels this is possible ) and that's it. The only person who keeps the email trail going is me LOL. He's a very busy guy.

Trustworthy and highly recommended!

Comment

Originally Posted by Stick View Post
        Gents,

people changing specs drives cue makers mad!
        https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
          id believe that since ive order my jpu ive started playing with a cue 1oz lighter after all the talk of usein lighter cues but ill just try it hopeful one once won't be to noticeable or ill sell it and order again

Comment

I might order a cue from Trevor soon! Saving up now....

Comment

Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              No doubt. I actually feel quilty about it and apologized to Trevor for being so fickle with my specs

Luckily he has not started with the cue yet.

Comment

Working...
              X