Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Information about Mastercraft - Dave

Hi guys, just need one simple information

I try to order last week my new beauty from Mastercraft cause I realize by reading this forum that's best value for money. After first contact with Dave I am VERY satisfied with his offer and all specs. we arrange but because of some changes I need his confirmation of new price to can make a payment. It was about 10 days ago and I ask for confirming price few times but I didn't get any back answer since than.

Just need, if anyone here have that information, is Dave maybe on some holiday or vacation to stop bothering him

I'm so impatient dreaming about this cue . Thanks

Was your contact about the changes via email?
    I understand that Dave himself does not do the cumpter side of things but his son/partner, but they will get back to you.
    If you must check (which I would) I would phone, their number is on their website (www.mastercraft-cues.co.uk).
    Best of luck and dont forget to post pictures of your new cue (on the "post picturss of your cue" thread) when you get it.
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks DeanH

Yes, contact was via email and I try to avoid calling from Croatia till now, but I will give them another working day and than will phone for sure.
      And pictures... of course

Comment

Dave is back to work since a few weeks as far as I know. I think he has a lot do to, my new custom will arrive next week I hope, so he has some delay on emails. He will contact you and confirm your price, but if you don't want to wait (and I know, nobody wants that) just send him another one or two mails, that could help. He also sends emails after 9 p.m. so don't get to excited waiting for his reply. Btw: Dave is a great man and he builds good cues for a very nice price. When I start to think about my new custom and what he only wants for it....

Comment

Originally Posted by xpredatorx View Post
          I try to avoid calling from Croatia ...
          Hi, I understand, I tend to call from my desk phone at work
          Not that long a go I was in contact with Dave for a tele-extension, and it took 3 emails to get the order confirmation, unfortunately I hit them when they went on holiday, then they had pc-issues!
          A friend of mine recently got a cue from Mastercraft, and it is a lovely cue.
          all the best
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
          X