Cue advice (Indian)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can get a Master cue for 55 GBP?
    Even if it is a plain machine spliced cue it is a pretty good price, isn't it?
    www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Is this website known ? http://cuesindia.co.in/
      I called the dealer. He saidthe starting range of a master cue is 4.2k. The cue is named Master Cue Champion.. If the dealer is genuine then yes, you get a master cue for approx 60GBP
      Need reviews about this dealeer. He asked me to transfer the money into his bank account and then he wud send me the cue by courier. Thanks

Comment

Well yes.Thats the site.And the dealer is from Chennai.He is a nice person to deal with.Genuine. Transfer the money and he sends it within 2-3 days.
        If u are going for it,I would suggest put in an additional 300 rupees and get a tournament model.I was using a tournament in high joint pattern,model number TM2.Its a nice solid cue with a great hit.Nothing flashy but played well.

Comment

Originally Posted by poolqjunkie View Post
          You can get a Master cue for 55 GBP?
          Even if it is a plain machine spliced cue it is a pretty good price, isn't it?
          Yes.Its a very good price.And the MasterCue machine spliced models are nothing flashy but play pretty well.

Comment

Originally Posted by motofreak View Post
            Yes.Its a very good price.And the MasterCue machine spliced models are nothing flashy but play pretty well.
            What's so great about a hand spliced cue ?

And as a beginner, is the Master Cue Champion Or Tournament good for me? I dont play professionally but you never know.. In all, is it a good cue ? What would be the Pros n Cons of it ?

Comment

Working...
            X