need help on how to order off omin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help on how to order off omin

hay was just wanted to know if anyone knows the best way to order off omin or a web site that ican buy off for a fair price?

cheers jay

Unclevit might be able to help you with that. Not sure if he still does it now but he used to take orders for them with the added benefit of getting a shaft that's been specially selected by uncle.
    Tear up that manure-fed astroturf!

Comment

ive got a cue being made by suvit's own brand of cues but just looking for another omin perfect for a mate but ill give him a email to check thanks man

Comment

Originally Posted by jay_j View Post
        hay was just wanted to know if anyone knows the best way to order off omin or a web site that ican buy off for a fair price?

cheers jay
        HI OMIN WAS IN montreal Quebec Canada for the unde 21 Wold Snooker Champs and he gave me his email you can contact him at the llowing email omincues2003@anet.net.th hope it elps leonard

Comment

thank you very much Leonard

Comment

Actually someone's selling three new omin perfects on aussie ebay right now, and at good prices. I think he supplied a number too.

Comment

yeah there a good price but i need one piece 8.5mm tip :-( no one here to mod it ether

Comment

Another option is JH Leong in Malaysia at originalomin.com. Haven't heard anything about him for a while but I exchanged some emails a couple of years ago and I think he's good to deal with. He might have some in stock already and could possibly modify for your mate. It says on the site that he makes trips to Thailand and selects shafts for the cues he orders from Omin.

Comment

Working...
                X